bidplenty.com

RE: bidplenty.com

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:54 pm

This is something that humans can do since they have a capacity to change. Personally, I feel this is a redeeming quality.
It is............. I'll take a gamble, on your word by withdrawing my rating
If we all judge everyone off of their past mistakes or downfalls then we would all be horrible people.
We are, all you have to do is read the news, but as for your site IMO, from a penny action to a one page log, about fondue and an insistence to turn the reputation of a bad site, to a good one, is a bit strange at best

I say this, with all due respect and hoping that you do well

Thank you

JustTryingToHelp

Post by JustTryingToHelp » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:18 am

Thank you. I have also updated the privacy policy and added an email for a way users can contact me as well.

JustTryingToHelp

Post by JustTryingToHelp » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:17 pm

I truly hope the WOT users will read a site and article in its entirety before making a judgement on it.

"Personally though I would say just DON’T do it. There really isn’t enough profit to be made by the average person. The risks far exceed the benefits."

I believe some just read the Title with "Penny Auction" in it and decided to rate the whole site a scam.

Personally I think WOT should invest in a rating system that if a user rates a site without reason too many times then their ratings are removed and banned for a certain period. I think this would make the site much more reliable and worth everyones time. It would encourage users to get the full scope of a site before just opening the home page reading a title or couple of lines and then rating.

Anyways, thank you again c۞g, shazza and any other users that actually took the time to read the content for rating the site, giving me valuable input to improve the site and honest opinions.

WOT users like these two are valuable assets to the community because they are willing to help site owners understand things rather than just saying, I don't care what you do or change on the site I'm not changing my rating.

Thank you again!

用戶星光

Post by 用戶星光 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Deserve it!

JustTryingToHelp

Post by JustTryingToHelp » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:01 pm

<quote user="xing guang">
Deserve it!
[/quote]

I have asked you privately to stop harassing me, I have asked you in replies to please stop harassing me and now I will ask you here to please stop harassing me. For anyone that would like to see what kind of user this person truly is here are the screen shots of some of the messages he was sending me:

http://gyazo.com/8a375c3d233e6366650e859675ae981d
http://gyazo.com/4cec9fae548b1ea87a2d2e432f73e1ce
http://gyazo.com/d33403d5cc00d01e0c0a11ebad6052a3

One of the last times I asked Xing Guang to stop harassing me 3 Brand New accounts showed up commenting with the same type of wording as theirs or just a link to here. Personally that seems pretty suspicious to me. Also Xing Guang feels the need to delete his comment and repost one every time I place a reply.

It is sad that WOT has users that feel the need to keep harassing others even after being asked to stop. I guess people feel like they are invincible because they get to hide behind a computer screen.

Thank you to the users that have helped me and been honest and respectable!.

JustTryingToHelp

Post by JustTryingToHelp » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Xing Guang felt the need to privately message me again. Their new message is this:

http://gyazo.com/2151423c7682efea0b0029b1d7cd0847

User changes his user name but here is his profile link: http://www.mywot.com/en/user/4412430

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:11 pm

@ BiDPlenty =

The conversation was in private, you could have asked for a moderator's intervention or log in a complain, but not to bring it to the forum

By you disclosing a private matter on the public forum, you are telling everyone else that, any private conversation with you, will never be private

Also you are off-topic

Just an observation , nothing more

JustTryingToHelp

Post by JustTryingToHelp » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:45 pm

<quote user="superhero58">
@ BiDPlenty =

The conversation was in private, you could have asked for a moderator's intervention or log in a complain, but not to bring it to the forum

By you disclosing a private matter on the public forum, you are telling everyone else that, any private conversation with you, will never be private

Also you are off-topic

Just an observation , nothing more
[/quote]

The only reason it came to the forum is because they decided to start harassing me on here as well. They have since deleted those posts after I brought up what they were really saying.

I think if you would have been able read everything they had posted here before they deleted it then you would have a better understanding.

Thank you though!

colorfu

Post by colorfu » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:12 am

Authorities warned consumers not to auction the so-called "penny auction" items available on the website. Police Philip Flogel said that these auctions are in fact non-refundable, even if the customer does not win the auction, and can not get back pay. These profiteers can make these non-refundable fees and sales for items to make money. "There is a time division sales price of the product they sell than the store price is much higher." Consumers can not be protected.

JustTryingToHelp

Post by JustTryingToHelp » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:18 am

<quote user="colorfu">
Authorities warned consumers not to auction the so-called "penny auction" items available on the website. Police Philip Flogel said that these auctions are in fact non-refundable, even if the customer does not win the auction, and can not get back pay. These profiteers can make these non-refundable fees and sales for items to make money. "There is a time division sales price of the product they sell than the store price is much higher." Consumers can not be protected.
[/quote]

Thank you for the input but I think I am missing the point as to what you mean with this and having to do with my site evaluation.
My site is warning users to stay away from Penny Auctions and warning them about how they scam users.

Just wanted to make sure you knew that. Kinda got lost reading your post.

Thank you!