jutiagroup.com

Kathos

RE: jutiagroup.com

Post by Kathos » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Thanks for rating Jutiagroup positively and obviously doing your research first before doing anything.
I would like it if GURBL would respond, but after a while, I guess I have to accept he won't.

Dutch Mountain

Post by Dutch Mountain » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:29 pm

<quote user="kathos">
Thanks for rating Jutiagroup positively and obviously doing your research first before doing anything.[/quote]
You're welcome
<quote user="kathos">
I would like it if GURBL would respond, but after a while, I guess I have to accept he won't.
[/quote]
That's right.
But anyway : "The bomb is dismantled" with so many disagree voters on thatnegative comment.
I myself also have a nonsense comment on one of my sites that remains hanging around.
But finally such comments end up in the end of the ranking and you ( and me ) have to live with that.

Kathos

Post by Kathos » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:14 pm

I'm just trying to get the site back to a trustworthy status, it apparently never really had a lot of ratings there before, so obviously it didn't take much for it to be swing in a negative way.
I only recently noticed the sign has gone that says suggests not many have rated it yet, so it's rating is still uncertain, or something like that.

Is there anything else that could help the site get up to Excellent (Trust), or is this the best I can hope for?
I mean, I don't think I'm asking too much to ask for help, if at least most here believe it to be a good site and what JG to be accused off to be a false positive.

warmax

Post by warmax » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Left you my review.

Also how do you get the site re-evaluated, as somebody rated my sites with malware, unethical and so on, yet mine are spotless (i am secuirty cautious and like things in order.

and i have a feeling that it was left by a competitor.

Kathos

Post by Kathos » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:12 pm

Firstly thank you for the positive review, it is appreciated.

Being re-evaluated is more of a request;

However to get that started, you have to claim your site.
- On the scorecard on the right hand side is a link "Click here if you own this site"
Follow the instructions within and you should easily be able to find a suitable solution that proves you own the website.

Next go to the site evaluation forum section (https://www.mywot.com/en/forum/5)
- In this forum there is a link "Request a site evaluation"
Follow the instructions and do your best to fill out all the details, if you can't it's probably best you make it so you can, before you make the request, as it will likely be one of the first requests by anyone evaluating your site.

Personally I then added the link to the post that was created to my signature that is used for my profile.
- Top right is a link to your profile, once there click the "edit profile" button and you can update your signature with a text or link of your choosing.

Then I go about my business here on WOT, being honest and fair in how I rate and comment on peoples sites. My signature will be displayed each time I do, so it is much more likely to be seen by those I rate and comment on, both good and bad.

warmax

Post by warmax » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:00 am

<quote user="kathos">
Firstly thank you for the positive review, it is appreciated.

Being re-evaluated is more of a request;

However to get that started, you have to claim your site.
- On the scorecard on the right hand side is a link "Click here if you own this site"
Follow the instructions within and you should easily be able to find a suitable solution that proves you own the website.

Next go to the site evaluation forum section (https://www.mywot.com/en/forum/5)
- In this forum there is a link "Request a site evaluation"
Follow the instructions and do your best to fill out all the details, if you can't it's probably best you make it so you can, before you make the request, as it will likely be one of the first requests by anyone evaluating your site.

Personally I then added the link to the post that was created to my signature that is used for my profile.
- Top right is a link to your profile, once there click the "edit profile" button and you can update your signature with a text or link of your choosing.

Then I go about my business here on WOT, being honest and fair in how I rate and comment on peoples sites. My signature will be displayed each time I do, so it is much more likely to be seen by those I rate and comment on, both good and bad.
[/quote]

thanks, for the tip.

WOT-Army

Post by WOT-Army » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:11 pm

Rated Yours :)

Glad to see you have taken necessary steps to achieve green !!

Kathos

Post by Kathos » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:09 pm

We have progress, GURBL is apparently back, since he let me know he re-evaluated the site and has now removed his negative comment/ratings about Jutiagroup.com

drsumit

Post by drsumit » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:52 am

Finally Gurbl is responding - good for you.
Good to see your site is in green.

drsumit

Post by drsumit » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:42 am

After much deliberation I have decided to rate your site.
Best Wishes from my end.