the-end-time.blogspot.com

esiena

the-end-time.blogspot.com

Post by esiena » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:58 pm

Site URL: http://the-end-time.blogspot.com
Scorecard: [url=https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/the-end-time.blogspot.com t=_self]View scorecard[/url]

Introduction:
This is a Christian website, publishing daily essays on Christian topics. It is a safe site, with no profanity, no nudity, no pictures or media that are unsafe, and no unsavory topics for children. However I have noticed that after 6 years, in the last month or so that the rating has gone from dark green to yellow.This may be that the site discusses biblical morals, sin, and the judgment of God which typically offends non-believers. However, I also believe that the WOT community is fair-minded and would not rate a site downward solely because of religious ideas from *any* religion, such as Mormon, Catholic, Muslim etc. Therefore I'd please ask the WOT community to check and see what it could be that has caused this sudden slide downward to yellow after 6 years of steady green ratings. Thank you.

Has privacy policy?
[url=http://the-end-time.blogspot.com/p/this-blog-does-not-share-personal.html t=_self]http://the-end-time.blogspot.com/p/this-blog-does-not-share-personal.html[/url]

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
[url=http://the-end-time.blogspot.com/p/this-blog-does-not-share-personal.html t=_self]http://the-end-time.blogspot.com/p/this-blog-does-not-share-personal.html[/url]

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/the-end-time.blogspot.com

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

Hikin Mike

RE: the-end-time.blogspot.com

Post by Hikin Mike » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:56 am

I didn't find any negative issues. You might want to mention that you are the owner in the comments.

Rated.

esiena

Post by esiena » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:44 am

Thank you so kindly Mr Mike. Yes, I am the owner. I apologize for forgetting to mention that. :) Thank you again.

esiena

Post by esiena » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:57 am

Is there anyone else who would care to review my site? Please...

liquid_dragon

Post by liquid_dragon » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:18 pm

I rated your site. As Hikin Mike said I didn't find any negative issues.

To be clear - this is an religious opinion based site. It makes that very clear. If it attempted to claim to be a news site, or a neutral informational site I would rate it negatively because it was be misleading. That would be like the advertisements in the paper designed to look like a news story.

I disagree with comments that say this site is associated with "hate speech". While I didn't read everything on the site (I doubt the other did either) I didn't find anything "hateful". Certainly they state their views on various topics. Says that you believe homosexual behavior is a sin based on 5000 years of religious history and teaching is not "hate speech"; it is a statement of belief. If the site said something like "it is a sin and we should run them out of town by force" I would agree with the hate speech comment.

I would encourage everyone rating opinion sites to keep in mind that you are rating the site, not all the contents of the site. You can disagree with the opinions but don't allow that to impact your score. For example; I am not Hillary or Trump supporter but I have rated both sites as trustworthy - i.e. you get what you expect when you visit.

Hikin Mike

Post by Hikin Mike » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:35 pm

<quote user="liquid_dragon">

To be clear - this is an religious opinion based site. It makes that very clear. If it attempted to claim to be a news site, or a neutral informational site I would rate it negatively because it was be misleading. That would be like the advertisements in the paper designed to look like a news story.

I disagree with comments that say this site is associated with "hate speech". While I didn't read everything on the site (I doubt the other did either) I didn't find anything "hateful". Certainly they state their views on various topics. Says that you believe homosexual behavior is a sin based on 5000 years of religious history and teaching is not "hate speech"; it is a statement of belief. If the site said something like "it is a sin and we should run them out of town by force" I would agree with the hate speech comment.

I would encourage everyone rating opinion sites to keep in mind that you are rating the site, not all the contents of the site. You can disagree with the opinions but don't allow that to impact your score. For example; I am not Hillary or Trump supporter but I have rated both sites as trustworthy - i.e. you get what you expect when you visit.
[/quote]

Well said.

destinationtruth

Post by destinationtruth » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:10 pm

<quote user="liquid_dragon">

[/quote]

I am not a Pagan as they claim: hxxp://the-end-time.blogspot.com/2015/08/homosexuality-is-unfailing.html
I am not a sign of the "Rapture: hxxp://the-end-time.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-close-are-we-to-rapture-pope.html
I do not break laws or ask others to do so as they have praised those that are refusing to follow the "law" as passed down by the United States of America's Supreme Court. . . You know the country that claims to be One Nation under God.

Asking and praising those that commit crimes against a group is hateful, discriminatory, and untrustworthy by every definition in the book.

By the way; that court clerk was found guilty of contempt of court; was fined and given a jail sentence.

I pray to the Almighty at least three times a day. . . I commit no crimes, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, and I don't even smoke.

Makes me wonder if you read any of the site.

esiena

Post by esiena » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:29 am

<quote user="destinationtruth">
I am not a Pagan as they claim: hxxp://the-end-time.blogspot.com/2015/08/homosexuality-is-unfailing.html
I am not a sign of the "Rapture: hxxp://the-end-time.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-close-are-we-to-rapture-pope.html
I do not break laws or ask others to do so as they have praised those that are refusing to follow the "law" as passed down by the United States of America's Supreme Court. . . You know the country that claims to be One Nation under God.

Asking and praising those that commit crimes against a group is hateful, discriminatory, and untrustworthy by every definition in the book.

By the way; that court clerk was found guilty of contempt of court; was fined and given a jail sentence.

I pray to the Almighty at least three times a day. . . I commit no crimes, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, and I don't even smoke.

[/quote]

DestinationTruth I think the above comment is pertinent here. Please rate the site based on standards, not the content with which you obviously disagree.

I do not recommend people commit crimes or go against a law. I never have. It is a biblical fact that people must render to Caesar what is Caesar's. If, as you say, "Asking and praising those that commit crimes against a group is hateful, discriminatory, and untrustworthy by every definition in the book" then, by your own standard, do you believe that civil disobedience that was done by blacks and whites in the 1960s Civil Rights movement were UNpraiseworthy too? Also the Gay Rights movement civil disobedience, not praise worthy and their crimes are hateful and untrustworthy too? You see the conundrum when rating a site's contents with one absolute PERSONAL standard. That's why we should't do it.

However I'll briefly mention regarding my own content, that in today's posting, I did not side with the Christian clerk who refused to perform her duties. If one is hired to perform duties without partiality, one does so, or should resign. that was my stance, which would seem to palliate your own concern about partiality or "discrimination" as you term it. I wonder if you would change your opinion and rating now, knowing this fact?

I personally believe this site is not abusive, profane, or child-unfriendly. I hope you don't either

liquid_dragon

Post by liquid_dragon » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:52 pm

<quote user="destinationtruth">

[/quote]

Hey DestinationTruth,

You sound like a very nice person trying to live decent, moral life. I hope that works out for you. I did read some of the site. I found some things I disagreed with. Some that I found interesting. Some that I agreed with.

I'm sorry you disagree with some of the content on the site. I didn't find anything "asking and praising those that commit crimes..." There is a different for praising someone for standing for what they believe vs. committing crimes. You site the clerk in Kentucky. She is exercising her 1st Amendment right to freely exercise her religious beliefs. I can support her for standing for her beliefs but disagree with her position or methods. In this case, if it was me I would chose to resign.

My point in rating the site was 1) I found what I expected based on the description, 2) I didn't find anything outright hateful or discriminatory (things people might take offense at certainly but that is different) so I rated it as Trustworthy and Safe for Children.

Also, just because a judge decided to put the clerk in jail does not automatically mean the judge is right and she is wrong.

destinationtruth

Post by destinationtruth » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:02 pm

<quote user="esiena">
DestinationTruth I think the above comment is pertinent here. Please rate the site based on standards, not the content with which you obviously disagree.

I do not recommend people commit crimes or go against a law. I never have. It is a biblical fact that people must render to Caesar what is Caesar's. If, as you say, "Asking and praising those that commit crimes against a group is hateful, discriminatory, and untrustworthy by every definition in the book" then, by your own standard, do you believe that civil disobedience that was done by blacks and whites in the 1960s Civil Rights movement were UNpraiseworthy too? Also the Gay Rights movement civil disobedience, not praise worthy and their crimes are hateful and untrustworthy too? You see the conundrum when rating a site's contents with one absolute PERSONAL standard. That's why we should't do it.

However I'll briefly mention regarding my own content, that in today's posting, I did not side with the Christian clerk who refused to perform her duties. If one is hired to perform duties without partiality, one does so, or should resign. that was my stance, which would seem to palliate your own concern about partiality or "discrimination" as you term it. I wonder if you would change your opinion and rating now, knowing this fact?

I personally believe this site is not abusive, profane, or child-unfriendly. I hope you don't either
[/quote]

Lovely. . . and where is the article you removed. You know the one where the title said all court clerks should stand up and refuse basically.

Now your web site is trying to cover up and be deceitful too.

Rating remains and done here.

Comment edited to remove what OP considered a personal attack.

Though his web site is a personal attack in my opinion.