simpleloop.com

luisnell

simpleloop.com

Сообщение luisnell » Вт ноя 17, 2015 10:22 am

Site URL: http://simpleloop.com
Scorecard: View scorecard

Introduction:
About us:

We are a small team from Austria doing Frontend (Angular, React) and Backend (Python) Development. What sets us apart from most other companies doing this, is that we have sufficient deep-knowledge about native App development for Android and iOS. This means that we can perfectly create the infrastructures needed to take companies into the century of mobile computing.

Imagine being a logistics company. Instead of having to phone around where the cargo is and how long it will take, you could simply update all involved parties (sales team, customers) via Push Notifications, directly to the phone. We can implement the system behind all this and also the user-facing interface.

Why we request a review:

We started in 2014 and our domain seems to have been abused from 2009 until 2012, from what we can make of the comments on WOT. With our official launch we already started disavowing lots of links to our site, which would give us a bad rating. We will continue doing this as having a good rating across the board (WOT; search engines) is vital to our business. What good is an IT company if it doesn't have a good rating in the virtual word ;-)

Has privacy policy?
No: As this is merely a representative website and it is not a service, we dont have a public privacy policy.

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
http://www.simpleloop.com/

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/simpleloop.com

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

williKi

RE: simpleloop.com

Сообщение williKi » Вт ноя 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Checking ICANN, did you just acquire this domain last August? hxxps://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=simpleloop.com. The reason I'm asking, and that you can probably see, is there are several comments on your scorecard for spamming back in 2010/2011.

luisnell

Сообщение luisnell » Вт ноя 17, 2015 5:08 pm

<quote user="williki">
Checking ICANN, did you just acquire this domain last August? hxxps://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=simpleloop.com. The reason I'm asking, and that you can probably see, is there are several comments on your scorecard for spamming back in 2010/2011.
[/quote]

Hey!
Actually, we acquired it right before incorporating (so still in 2014; I could even send you the invoice I guess, if necessary). The august date you see on the whois is because we transferred it to the current hosting company.

If there's anything else I can help with, just let me know.

cheers,
Luis

williKi

Сообщение williKi » Вт ноя 17, 2015 8:49 pm

Those are old comments and ratings to be sure. This domain is not now listed at HPHosts. IP 178.62.145.115 traces to DigitalOcean Amsterdam. (Interesting ratings and comments). Contact information is present. As you will be dealing with clients, you are almost sure to need some kind of Privacy Policy. Folks, what else?

luisnell

Сообщение luisnell » Вт ноя 17, 2015 8:55 pm

<quote user="williki">
Those are old comments and ratings to be sure. This domain is not now listed listed at HPHosts. IP 178.62.145.115 traces to DigitalOcean Amsterdam. (Interesting ratings and comments). Contact information is present. As you will be dealing with clients, you are almost sure to need some kind of Privacy Policy. Folks, what else?
[/quote]

Yep we sure do need a privacy policy. We only got to think about that today when I got asked the question by the form here. Seems like we missed that - oops ;)!

luisnell

Сообщение luisnell » Пт авг 05, 2016 8:23 am

Hey!
So, we finally added a Privacy Policy. I'd gently ask for a re-review :) Thanks a lot!

Has Privacy Policy: Yes! hxxps://www.simpleloop.com/en/privacy-policy/

A way to contact site owners: Oh yeah! Below the Privacy Policy is a "Contact us" button (which then displays a form). The footer also contains contact information.

Whois Info: hxxp://whois.domaintools.com/simpleloop.com

As can be seen via Whois, we are running in the DigitalOcean cloud.

If there is anything else you want to know, I'm happy to answer!
Thanks a lot!

spectre

Сообщение spectre » Пт авг 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Please edit the live link to your privacy policy.
See https://www.mywot.com/en/guidelines/forum-guidelines

luisnell

Сообщение luisnell » Пт авг 05, 2016 12:49 pm

<quote user="shazza">
Please edit the live link to your privacy policy.
See https://www.mywot.com/en/guidelines/forum-guidelines
[/quote]

Ah sorry! Done :)

Сообщение Guest » Сб авг 06, 2016 9:54 am

One minor point which won't affect my rating: The Privacy Policy should specifically mention the site's use of Google Analytics in line with Google's terms of use. Apart from that your website looks fine to me.

I have rated Simpleloop.com as Trustworthy with a back-up comment.

luisnell

Сообщение luisnell » Сб авг 06, 2016 10:12 am

<quote user="milliem">
One minor point which won't affect my rating: The Privacy Policy should specifically mention the site's use of Google Analytics in line with Google's terms of use. Apart from that your website looks fine to me.

I have rated Simpleloop.com as Trustworthy with a back-up comment.
[/quote]

Thank you milliem! We will of course fix this slight issue with the GA Policy.

Anybody else who might want to give us a Trust Rating :)?
We've heard from several clients that they were initially confused by our WOT rating. That's why this is so important to us :)

Ответить