easyhomebudget.com

stevelorb

easyhomebudget.com

Post by stevelorb » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Site URL: http://easyhomebudget.com
Scorecard: [url=https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/easyhomebudget.com t=_self]View scorecard[/url]

Introduction:
EasyHombeBudget.com is a simply approach to help people manage their budgets. It is similar to the "envelope" budgeting style used by our grandparents several years ago. This is basically an updated version using computer technology to simplify the method.

By joining, a person may take advantage of the service free of charge, for up to six budget categories. Premium membership will allow access to unlimited number of categories, or allow combined deposits from multiple people at varying frequencies.

We are still in the development stage, with an expected "go live" date in Fall, 2016.

A budget category is entered along with the payment amount and frequency (weekly, monthly, etc). The user then adds his/her deposit frequency (weekly, bi-weekly, etc) and the program then calculates how much money is required from each paycheck to be able to meet their obligations.

Absolutely NO category information is stored with the exception of the name, payment amount, and frequency. WE DO NOT ask for or keep ANY financial information about any of the user categories. No credit card numbers, NO account numbers, no bank names... NOTHING!

The user gets to add/remove categories, change category frequencies, deposit frequency, and play "what if" scenarios. When exiting, the user has the option to save any updated information for the next session.

Has privacy policy?
No: When we go live, there will be a privacy policy. Expected go live date is Fall, 2016.

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
No: When we go live, there will be an email link for support. Expected go live date is Fall, 2016

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/easyhomebudget.com

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

Site-rater

RE: easyhomebudget.com

Post by Site-rater » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:36 pm

I see a security vulnerability with your site - an insecure (non-HTTPS login form. I assume it is for administration purposes? Without HTTPS you are running the risk of having your password intercepted.

stevelorb

Post by stevelorb » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:28 pm

<quote user="bfeely">
I see a security vulnerability with your site - an insecure (non-HTTPS login form. I assume it is for administration purposes? Without HTTPS you are running the risk of having your password intercepted.
[/quote]

This site is in development. The apply link has been removed from the index page.

abuse-h

Post by abuse-h » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:28 pm

Since it seems to be you are a new owner of this domain, I removed my negative rating from this domain.

(FYI: This domain was previously used by spammers/scammers, registered on 2013-05-07 10:03:00Z with ENOM, INC - NAMECHEAP.COM / WHOISGUARD PROTECT)