free-copi.hozv.ru

WOTRocks223

RE: free-copi.hozv.ru

Post by WOTRocks223 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:03 am

<quote user="lexsoft">
Он говорит не правду! А мошенником я его назвал, именно поэтому.

(translation):

He is not telling the truth! And I called it a fraud, that's why.
[/quote]

If he is not telling the truth then why does your site have a HYIP scam?

See: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

(translation)

Если он не говорит правду, то почему ваш сайт лохотрон ХАЙП?

См.: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

№3344

Post by №3344 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:04 am

92 поста поста ни о чем.

Как выражается один мой знакомый электрик из трамвайного управления "ток потребления на 40 ампер, а отдача дай бы бог хоть на 0,1 вт".

Это заходит очень далеко. Должные же здесь быть здравые русскоговорящие люди, которые это прекратят, хотя бы временно.

WOTRocks223

Post by WOTRocks223 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:37 am

Then what explains this?:

Network marketing or clicks for pennies in Boxes, could to read about, or even what are the earnings in question, and then contact me and get POI recommendation and complete support "zero"! That is to say .help to set, from the banal mailbox, to withdraw money from Dealing Desk Forex

Similar to promising ridiculous income benefits. Sounds like a ponzi scheme to me.

Also, Seaman77 said this (and when I used translator, it says):

<quote user="seaman77">
Okay, a brief summary of your proposal:
The administrator tries to entice users into an incomprehensible system of earnings, up to the labor of others, and that in fact is the meaning of fraud, of deception used for site -odnostranichnik, to visit and to get in touch with this person I do not recommend, because you run the risk to suffer the theft of personal data and passwords their means of communication.
[/quote]

He has a good point.

<quote user="lexsoft">
With this Cm.: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme my website has nothing to do. Read and check before making conclusions.

Since you have nothing without checking concluded.
[/quote]
Or does hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme not have anything to do with your site? According to Wikipedia, a ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment business of which the perpetrator lures victims usually by promising greater returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either atypically high or abnormally consistent. In other words, the perpetrator of the ponzi scheme promises ridiculous returns from payments.

Your site promises returns extremely similar to those promised in typical ponzi schemes, and therefore is most likely guilty of a ponzi scheme.