myksvc.com

johnhan1

myksvc.com

Post by johnhan1 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:36 pm

Site URL: http://myksvc.com
Scorecard: View scorecard

Introduction:
We are providing camera & camcorder repair services since year 2000 at the current location & url. We have pretty good reputations on Google, Yelp & BBB.org as well. Unfortunately, I can't see any rating on the WOT site. Please review our website and let me know if any issue. Thanks much,

Has privacy policy?
http://www.myksvc.com/camerarepair/term ... cy-policy/

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
http://www.myksvc.com/camerarepair/estimate/

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/myksvc.com

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

johnhan1

RE: myksvc.com

Post by johnhan1 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:00 pm

Just for an update, we also have the contact us page, hxxp://www.myksvc.com/camerarepair/contact/
Thanks,

spectre

Post by spectre » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Please edit the live link in your latest post as per forum guidelines.
See https://www.mywot.com/en/guidelines/forum-guidelines

johnhan1

Post by johnhan1 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:30 pm

<quote user="shazza">
[/quote]

I did, if any other issue plese let me know.
Thanks much,

johnhan1

Post by johnhan1 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:05 pm

<quote user="shazza">
[/quote]

How long does it take to get it rated or reviewed usually?
Thanks,

williKi

Post by williKi » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Greetings and welcome to WOT. you are using Google Analytics, which has to be mentioned in your Privacy Policy per Google's Terms of Service: hxxps://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html (paragraph 7). I also read the disclaimer: "The materials on MYK Camera Repair’s website are provided “as is”. MYK Camera Repair makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MYK Camera Repair does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site." I am not an expert with commercial law in the state of Illinois nor the U.S, but I would think that a store that performs repairs on equipment would warranty something regarding their work. My take on it is that your employees can use any old repair parts on customer equipment and no one but the customers have to worry about it.

I did a Google Street View of your address, there appears to be a shop there with the words "Camcorder" (that's as good as it gets). If that's the address I have no choice but to believe it. I don't live there, nor do I know anyone who does. One of the things that I noticed is the testimonial section near the bottom of the first page redirects to resellerratings.com - a spotting history of trustworthiness with WOT. I reviewed 3 out of 3 glowing ratings. The user accounts are anonymous and well worded. All 3 rated this year, and your store was all that they rated. What I did notice, the review pages, "MYK Camera Repair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues.", and "MYK Camera Repair is not a merchant member". My question is, you have the link on your site, and you're not reviewing what is being posted? I will be back with more questions later when I have more time, cheers.

johnhan1

Post by johnhan1 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:10 pm

<quote user="williki">
Greetings and welcome to WOT. you are using Google Analytics, which has to be mentioned in your Privacy Policy per Google's Terms of Service: hxxps://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html (paragraph 7). I also read the disclaimer: "The materials on MYK Camera Repair’s website are provided “as is”. MYK Camera Repair makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MYK Camera Repair does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site." I am not an expert with commercial law in the state of Illinois nor the U.S, but I would think that a store that performs repairs on equipment would warranty something regarding their work. My take on it is that your employees can use any old repair parts on customer equipment and no one but the customers have to worry about it.

I did a Google Street View of your address, there appears to be a shop there with the words "Camcorder" (that's as good as it gets). If that's the address I have no choice but to believe it. I don't live there, nor do I know anyone who does. One of the things that I noticed is the testimonial section near the bottom of the first page redirects to resellerratings.com - a spotting history of trustworthiness with WOT. I reviewed 3 out of 3 glowing ratings. The user accounts are anonymous and well worded. All 3 rated this year, and your store was all that they rated. What I did notice, the review pages, "MYK Camera Repair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues.", and "MYK Camera Repair is not a merchant member". My question is, you have the link on your site, and you're not reviewing what is being posted? I will be back with more questions later when I have more time, cheers.
[/quote]
Thanks much for the advice, I agree that I should update the disclaimer section as you're mentioned.

For the link to the Reseller Ratings, you may know that MYK is not an accredited business at BBB.org either.
The reason why, I have been a merchant member with reseller ratings for 3 months this year and about a year with BBB.org, but those services cost me too much and can't afford anymore. that's why I stopped their services.

About our business name on Google map, we used to use "MYK Camera Repair" on the Google My Business and I recently added "Camcorder", because my customers think that I'm not working on camcorders.
I don't know what to do, should I change it back again?

Your advice is much appreciated,

williKi

Post by williKi » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:08 pm

Name is a name, just as long as people can find your store. I am aware of the overhead of running a business, and will get back with you on the rest of the evaluation soon. Cheers.

johnhan1

Post by johnhan1 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:55 pm

It looks like I have an Online tracking and Other issues on our website.
Can't guess what the causes are.
Would anyone help me?
Thanks,

johnhan1

Post by johnhan1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:23 pm

<quote user="shazza">
[/quote]

Hello Shazza,
I still have an issue on the Trustworthiness score.
Can you help to fix this issue?
I appreciate your help,