norwayexcursions.com

ExcNorway

norwayexcursions.com

Post by ExcNorway » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:14 am

Site URL: http://norwayexcursions.com
Scorecard: [url=https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/norwayexcursions.com t=_self]View scorecard[/url]

Introduction:
Norway Excursions AS is a tour operator / provider in Norway, We offer high quality guided half- and full day tours / trips / excursions in Norway.

Our main focus is providing half and full day tours/activities in the beautiful and picturesque region of Møre og Romsdal, which includes the ports of Ålesund, Åndalsnes, Geiranger and Olden, and in general we offer our services all over Norway,.

We are always directly in touch with our local suppliers (restaurants, museums and other venues), to make sure that our tours are always of the highest quality.

Going on a guided excursion is often considered to be one of the best parts of a holiday. Our well trained and experienced tour guides take you to places including the ones you would never have thought of going yourself, such as hidden natural and/or historical treasures. They will tell you the story behind the sights and make your excursion an unforgettable experience.

Our tours are ideal for:
Individuals staying at Hotels in Norway
Cruise Ship passengers traveling to Norway with Aida, Costa, MSC, Holland America Line, P & O, Mein Schiff, Tui, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Hapag Lloyd, Celebrity Cruises, Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Seabourn, Phoenix, Cunard and CMV
Group and Private bookings - Norway - Tours & Sightseeing

Through our consistent high quality service, knowledge and experience, we are able to contribute to making your stay in Norway even more memorable.

Has privacy policy?
[url=https://www.norwayexcursions.com/en/about-us/privacy-policy t=_self]https://www.norwayexcursions.com/en/about-us/privacy-policy[/url]

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
[url=https://www.norwayexcursions.com/en/contact-us t=_self]https://www.norwayexcursions.com/en/contact-us[/url]

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/norwayexcursions.com

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

A440

RE: norwayexcursions.com

Post by A440 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Hello and welcome to WOT.

Your site appears to be safe and I see no other problems. You have an excellent privacy policy page too.

Rated.

ExcNorway

Post by ExcNorway » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:10 pm

<quote user="a440">
Hello and welcome to WOT.

Your site appears to be safe and I see no other problems. You have an excellent privacy policy page too.

Rated.
[/quote]

Thank you for welcoming us on WOT. Your kind words are highly appreciated. We are looking forward to receiving more evaluations on our website.

ExcNorway

Post by ExcNorway » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:55 pm

We welcome all feedback so we can learn from them. Please be so kind to rate our website.

Dutch Mountain

Post by Dutch Mountain » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:23 am

From me also welcome on WOT.
RATED
My comment : https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/norwayexcursions.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc#view
Read your board please.

ExcNorway

Post by ExcNorway » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:30 am

<quote user="dutch mountain">
From me also welcome on WOT.
RATED
My comment : https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/norwayexcursions.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc#view
Read your board please.
[/quote]

Thanks for rating our website and we highly appreciate your feedback!

As for the popup feature I think we have to disagree there.

This popup feature has done great things by boosting our sales and it helps us a lot to get promotional offers to our customers. Of course I partly agree with you that it can get annoying but this feature is adjusted to trigger only once every 10 minutes. This popup also comes from a well known brand PRIVY (trusted by mailchimp) and under the popup you can see a link to their privacy policy, and in our privacy policy we mention third party links.

In practice this feature is more common today then it was 5 years ago and etc.

Before this popup we tried many things that might count as less annoying but a lot less people signed up for that. We are consistently looking for new features that makes our website better and in our future plans we will be deleting this popup for sure!

Again thanks for your feedback.

Dutch Mountain

Post by Dutch Mountain » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:50 pm

<quote user="excnorway">
Thanks for rating our website and we highly appreciate your feedback!

As for the popup feature I think we have to disagree there.

This popup feature has done great things by boosting our sales and it helps us a lot to get promotional offers to our customers. Of course I partly agree with you that it can get annoying but this feature is adjusted to trigger only once every 10 minutes. This popup also comes from a well known brand PRIVY (trusted by mailchimp) and under the popup you can see a link to their privacy policy, and in our privacy policy we mention third party links.

In practice this feature is more common today then it was 5 years ago and etc.

Before this popup we tried many things that might count as less annoying but a lot less people signed up for that. We are consistently looking for new features that makes our website better and in our future plans we will be deleting this popup for sure!

Again thanks for your feedback.
[/quote]
You're welcome.
I hope you clilcked the link I placed on your board and that it was useful.

In general you have a very good site, hence I gave a green rating and an additional comment.
About pop up's : i understand your explanation and what moves you.
And everyone has his own approach in how to design a website.

So let's agree that we disagree, it's a free world here........
For me a pop up is an obtrusive way to force people to pay attention to something else than what they were looking for.
Hence my comment, I hope you don't mind but that's my honest opnion.
Succes with the site and the business.
Peter

ExcNorway

Post by ExcNorway » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:41 pm

You're welcome.
I hope you clilcked the link I placed on your board and that it was useful.

In general you have a very good site, hence I gave a green rating and an additional comment.
About pop up's : i understand your explanation and what moves you.
And everyone has his own approach in how to design a website.

So let's agree that we disagree, it's a free world here........
For me a pop up is an obtrusive way to force people to pay attention to something else than what they were looking for.
Hence my comment, I hope you don't mind but that's my honest opnion.
Succes with the site and the business.
Peter
[/quote]

We appreciate your honest opinion and your rating, and we welcome it!

Sadly we have to agree to disagree here regarding this issue ;)

I went through your link and you bring up some excellent and valid points but again I think there is a right way and a wrong way of using popups. I even noticed that WOT uses popups to force mobiles and tablets to download their app.

Again we don´t plan to use popups in the future as our plan is to build a promotional page within our website. We are also possibly looking into building a widget that shows promotional offers below all header images and even connect it to our tours.

As for small business I think using popups is a great tool to increase sales but sadly using it in a wrong way is more common nowadays then using it in a right way.

Dutch Mountain

Post by Dutch Mountain » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:25 am

<quote user="excnorway">
We appreciate your honest opinion and your rating, and we welcome it!

Sadly we have to agree to disagree here regarding this issue ;)

I went through your link and you bring up some excellent and valid points but again I think there is a right way and a wrong way of using popups. I even noticed that WOT uses popups to force mobiles and tablets to download their app.

Again we don´t plan to use popups in the future as our plan is to build a promotional page within our website. We are also possibly looking into building a widget that shows promotional offers below all header images and even connect it to our tours.

As for small business I think using popups is a great tool to increase sales but sadly using it in a wrong way is more common nowadays then using it in a right way.
[/quote]

Please inform me, as soon as you move the pop up from the centre of the home page to a decent place that bothers no one.
Into a widget in a sidebar or so.......
Then people can read on that homepage what they want to read.
And I will adapt my comment on the scorecard to that.

ExcNorway

Post by ExcNorway » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:38 am

Please inform me, as soon as you move the pop up from the centre of the home page to a decent place that bothers no one.
Into a widget in a sidebar or so.......
Then people can read on that homepage what they want to read.
And I will adapt my comment on the scorecard to that.
[/quote]

I´m sorry but it is more likely that we will forget this conversation when we finally proceed with our changes. This is not in our plans for this year but who knows maybe next year :D

Like I personally said I understand your opinion but for you to be consistent in your rating I think you should also RATE WOT with the same rating and comments because they are doing absolutely the same thing as we are doing, although with a tiny difference on what the contents of the popup is and most likely where it comes from also.