norwayexcursions.com

Dutch Mountain

RE: norwayexcursions.com

Post by Dutch Mountain » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:24 pm

<quote user="excnorway">
I´m sorry but it is more likely that we will forget this conversation when we finally proceed with our changes. This is not in our plans for this year but who knows maybe next year :D
[/quote]
By that time notice me and I'll change my comment.

<quote user="excnorway">
Like I personally said I understand your opinion but for you to be consistent in your rating I think you should also RATE WOT with the same rating and comments because they are doing absolutely the same thing as we are doing, although with a tiny difference on what the contents of the popup is and most likely where it comes from also.
[/quote]
Will do.......
Yes you're right, it was years ago when I rated WOT and back then I didn't comment.
No need to, there were already so many comments.
In the mean time they introduced a pop up for the WOT app that wasn't there before.
Annoying and I'll comment likewise.
Is that consistent enough.......... :)

Pop up on screen directly at the homepage is bad practice in webdesign.... PERIOD !

ExcNorway

Post by ExcNorway » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:18 pm

<quote user="dutch mountain">
By that time notice me and I'll change my comment.

Will do.......
Yes you're right, it was years ago when I rated WOT and back then I didn't comment.
No need to, there were already so many comments.
In the mean time they introduced a pop up for the WOT app that wasn't there before.
Annoying and I'll comment likewise.
Is that consistent enough.......... :)

Pop up on screen directly at the homepage is bad practice in webdesign.... PERIOD !
[/quote]

Again we thank you for rating us as a good site despite of this disagreement regarding the pop up. Of course your rating is far from being bad for us but I think it´s only fair that WOT get´s the same rating from you as we did :)

To be honest I find this chat quite interesting and I would really want WOT to take a stand regarding this issue. I would like to know the purpose of this WOT option of reporting ads / popup´s because I think either you or us are misunderstanding the purpose of that WOT feature. We are not using our popup in a form of an advertisement and neither is WOT. In both cases popup are being used to improve the users experience.

ExcNorway

Post by ExcNorway » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:57 pm

We welcome all feedback so we can learn from them. Please be so kind to rate our website.