lucaschess.host22.com

lukasmonk

lucaschess.host22.com

Post by lukasmonk » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:04 am

I'm admin of a small web http://lucaschess.host22.com . I have a free chess application, an looking for places that offer me free hosting services, no advertising, and mysql, I found 000webhost, and it seemed a good idea, as I chose link lucaschess.host22.com it sounded good.

I recently learned that host22 had a bad reputation in WOT, and therefore my site too.
And I do not understand, I have nothing to do with the rest of host22 sites, except at the most close to hard drives in 000webhost, my website contains only pure html but some javascript for a slide, it hasn't links rare goal, is positive in my opinion, no ads, and has no commercial purpose. My only concern is to program and publish my work, and do not know what to do to not be influenced by this system that I am guilty until proven otherwise .

what I can do ?

Is there a possibility that someone of wot analyze my site and give it a fair rating ?

Greetings
Lucas

siblingshot

RE: lucaschess.host22.com

Post by siblingshot » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Hello, lukasmonk.

URLVoid returns as SUSPICIOUS: only as result as the WOT detection.

IP Address (64.120.179.11 / IP IHostname 64-120-179-11.hostnoc.net) scans as CLEAN.

Cisco reports your Web Reputation as Neutral "Your IP address or domain is within acceptable parameters."
Not listed on any Blacklists.

Related links:

Google groups
RFC-Ignorant.Org

Network Owner: II Hosting Media

Your site sets 1 tracking cookie: Google Analytics. Additional (4) session only cookies. Have not checked any of those (MediaFire hosted) .exe downloads.

Rated GREEN.

EDIT:

Although not a legal prerequisite if you are based in the US, you might want to add a brief Privacy Policy - what Personally Identifiable Information (as per the tracker) is gathered, and how it is handled. Legislation is constantly changing in this regard (as in Europe) and as such is good standard practice.

You might also want to consider deleting - or consolidating - multiple threads http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/10330-my-web-in-host22 as per WOT guidlines.

i☆

Post by i☆ » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Your website is inheriting its reputation from host22.com, one of 000wehbost.com's domain's, which unfortunately has a bad reputation. Until you get enough ratings, you will continue to have a rating closely tied with theirs.
You use Google Analytics for tracking, so you should write up a Privacy Policy and disclose that there.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Rated

Nice program. Just tried it out. Very useful. (You should add Houdini to the engine list, it really wiped the floor with Rybka 4 in the last match...)

lukasmonk

Post by lukasmonk » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:41 pm

The other thread I opened because of ignorance no longer works.

I will include a Private Policy, although right now I do not know what content I have to include , will be easy to find documentation .
Google Analytics provides me with interesting information about people / links to sites that are interested in the program , as is generally known, will not provide personal information such ip , or similar . If it proves a problem would remove him , for me the priority is the reputation .

Thank you very much,
Lucas

lukasmonk

Post by lukasmonk » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Thank you very much, I will include it.

lukasmonk

Post by lukasmonk » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:45 pm

I have not included due to not having problems (controversial) .
Although it is very easy to add it as an external motor ( Options ), which it can be use as a tutor or as opponent (Trainings).
Thank you very much
Lucas

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:50 pm

I have not included due to not having problems (controversial)

Just for info:
Houdini is not controversial. Firebird/Fire/Ippolit are (somewhat). Even there, the situation is well, rather murky.

When Rajlich, the developer of Rybka, accused the people behind Strelka/Ippolit/Firebird to have decompiled and stoplen his code, he opened a can of worms.
http://www.talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37762

It seems that Strelka is indeed a "copy" of Rybka which in turn is a "copy" of Fruit. The developer of Fruit states in the link that he has no problem with Strelka, because it is free and open, but Rybka is commercial...

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Rated.

Reprotected

Post by Reprotected » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Hello Lucas, if you can remember me, I was the one who sent you the mail about adding the few features for future releases of your program. Rated Green (though I forgot to a few months ago).

I hope you will have the time to fulfill some of my requests for your future releases of your program :)