Favour Required HELP needed.

c۞g

RE: Favour Required HELP needed.

Post by c۞g » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:24 am

primeeaglefunds.com
primeeaglefunds.org

My previous post displayed results found by searching the phone number as given on: primeeaglefunds.com at the top of the page.

The site however advertises this address: 47 -47 #48772 36th street, New York, NYC 1101
as AlphaCentauri remarked is a bogus address.
Example is the Zip Code is missing 1 digit, another leading "1" so it should be: 11101
which is located here: LONG ISLAND CITY, NY 11101

Searching for that address, I came across an interesting post:
http://www.bitsofws.com/index.php/Local%20News/47-47-36th-street/

which remarks about a drop box service called: www.myusabox.com
myusabox.com currently redirects to: www.nybox.com
http://www.nybox.com/about/how-it-works/

Once you have signed up, we assign you a New York street address with your own unique suite number.

Your Address will be similar to:
Joe Black
4747 36th Street
Suite # 1001 (the suite number will be unique for you)
Long Island City, NY 11101

(Please note that the address that will be provided to you is not a PO Box address.)

Any business advertising it's location in the US needs a verifiable US address, otherwise this is deception
Also any business domain, regardless of location, should have the same address in the whois registration as displayed on site.

charrox

Post by charrox » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:16 am

@BobJam

Yes, you are right. The trustworthiness is more or less at the rock bottom when considering this site. I said that as he/she is a newcomer, may be I was harsh at him/her first. I have not changed my rating as the alleged attempt to "bribe" had already undermined the trustworthiness.

But what I wanted to say is we should let him/her get acquainted with the forum. From how he/she has apologized for each and every person says he/she is not used to the site.

So, he should be given some chance to adjust.
BUT
his/her site will remain downrated as far I am concerned. I didn't remove the comment as you can see from the site's scorecard.

charrox

Post by charrox » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:20 am

That's exactly why I mistrust the site. If this slopiness is there in the decisions made, then what about the clients who had invested money? Signalling is not rational. But there are good sites who does that in an acceptable manner. As far as me I am still holding my ground in downrating this site, which is not at all trustworthy.

charrox

Post by charrox » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:34 am

You will get a second chance in the forum. But I am afraid that your website will get any second chance. As from me even after rechecking, my rating will remain as red . I prettey suspicious about the alleged customers of yours.

I think you took the road where there is no way out. BAD MISJUDGEMENT which is sort of not rectifiable. Trust is something you need to build, but cannot be gained by favours etc.(favours is a nice word than bribes)

You are going nowhere, the deeper you go the deeper will your slopiness be revealed. specially for a financial services company this is not good. So I think you should first,

REVISIT YOUR SITE and make it rid of material slopiness (nice word hahaha). Then start fresh until then I will not remove my comment or my perception towards your services.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 am

@ Sdamore,

You would do well to follow the first rule of holes: If you are digging one for yourself, STOP DIGGING!

Sdamore

Post by Sdamore » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:57 am

Thanks all it's come to my attention that you are all against me. I have taken your feedback seriously and will make all the required changes with the site administrator this is not acceptable on my behalf. I expect you all to update your ratings once I have done all amendments. Thanks and take care.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:07 am

@ Sdamore,

"it's come to my attention that you are all against me"
I assume it's "come to your attention" by reading through this thread.

Are "we" all against a site we don't trust to give investment advice? You bet!!!

charrox

Post by charrox » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:41 am

Adding on,

We are not against you, but your site's credibility.

You are welcome to join the forum. Everyone makes mistakes in the forum. You can be in the forum rectifying them. But regarding your site the prospects seem dull. The more you continue the more darker the tunnel becomes.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 am

"you are all against me
So do u think we are against you? ..NO
And one of us called you "scammer" ...NO

"I have taken your feedback seriously
Thanks that will help you more rather than digging yourself...

"will make all the required changes
And all we can do is wait for your next update...

I expect you all to update your ratings once I have done all amendments.
I again would say your website is neither rated wrongly and nor will be...
Websites are ever rated(After a huge research) appropriately and yes your could be the next(A green circle)...

"take care.
It looks odd but yes we will .....

alphacentauri

Post by alphacentauri » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Oh, he's right, I did say "scam" in my comments on his site. And I remain unconvinced. The evidence doesn't add up. He's not telling us everything.

You can't present yourself as a company that is the world leader in Forex but not be willing to share your last name or real address. Forex is international. Why pick a US address if you don't even know enough about the US to recognize the typo in your zip code when it is pointed out to you? The phone number means nothing -- Level 3 provides VOIP, so that number could connect anywhere in the world. It certainly doesn't connect to your post office box, that's for sure. Are you paying taxes on these big profits in New York, or anywhere?

I don't understand why you don't know the details of your own domain registration. This is what we're talking about:
http://who.is/whois/primeeaglefunds.com/
That's the only address people have if their money disappears.

What you post here sounds pretty similar to what's on your website, so I believe you wrote it. If you're dyslexic, fine, it's great you're finding success despite that. But if so, you should know better than to write the copy for your own website.

You or someone claiming to be a customer has posted on many financial forums claiming very high rates of return. It's not that expensive to pay someone to proofread your copy. Or are you talking about 98% returns on what was very small amounts of capital -- in which case, advertising any percentage return is deceptive.

So no, I don't trust you. Even if you can explain some things, the explanations are insufficient for you to present yourself as a highly successful financial services company rather than an amateur.