Please rate www.shedosurashu.com

ShedoSurashu

Please rate www.shedosurashu.com

Post by ShedoSurashu » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 am

So yeah, my website's kinda new to W.O.T. so I'd really appreciate if you guys could take a look at it and rate it because currently, it has no rating on W.O.T.. It's my personal blog by the way.

The domain is www.shedosurashu.com

It contains blog entries related to software, technology, the internet, my life, and/or total randomness that I can spew out. xD

It's kinda new although I've had it for quite some time now, I just got around to actually using it.

Thanks guys! :)

ShedoSurashu

RE: Please rate www.shedosurashu.com

Post by ShedoSurashu » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:17 pm

No-one wants to? =(

charrox

Post by charrox » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Don't be disheartened. :)

Site looks clean to me. No reported blacklists. Checked virus total, URLVoid and Robtex.

Only google analytics tracking. You can mention this to the site viewers, preferably in a privacy policy although I don't see the need for an extensive privacy policy as at now ( as no PII is collected ). So you can mention it somewhere in the homepage instead.

Rated green up to now.

Regarding hxxp://www.virtapay.com/ , actually it is up and running. This would help, but I can't verify the comments personally.
http://brian-schilling.com/virtapay-new ... e-old-scam

ShedoSurashu

Post by ShedoSurashu » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:01 am

Hmm when I visited VirtaPay, it was down and the site won't load. So as PayBox.me as well...

Also, is there anything I can do to improve my Vendor Reliability?

I know I'm not selling anything but I just find myself kinda wanting that empty "Vendor reliability" meter to go along with my other ratings so that it doesn't get left out. Any ideas?

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:47 am

@ ShedoSurashu,

While it's certainly not impossible to get 100's across the board, and I would applaud that score, it looks a little suspicious.

Does that mean your site should be rated poorly? Of course not.

But typically the scores for a solid green show 96 or 97.

What can you do about that if all others rated that way? Probably nothing.

But you can only go down . . . you can't get any better.

So if your score goes "down" to 97, I wouldn't be too disappointed and in fact that may be a good thing.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:14 pm

@ ShedoSurashu,

Whoa dude. I didn't mean for this thing to plummet like it did: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/shedosurashu.com

Maybe I shouldn't have made that comment in my post.

charrox

Post by charrox » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:16 am

For all the raters who rated this site, there is nothing that is sold in it. So giving a bad rating for vendor reliability is absurd.

So either leave it (vendor reliability row) empty or don't give a bad rating. ( I prefer the former )

ShedoSurashu

Post by ShedoSurashu » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:37 am

Darn I guess I shouldn't have inquired about the vendor reliability thing... Now my site is being rated as good... =/

bitsum

Post by bitsum » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:41 am

I rated you as EXCELLENT in every category. It is VERY strange that your site rating plummeted like that seemingly for no other reason than requesting a rating ;o. I do not know why. It is something I would like to find out the cause of though.