Please review Algoritmus

kunalyadav18

Please review Algoritmus

Post by kunalyadav18 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Hi all

I request you all to please review http://algoritmus.in This is a personal blog managed by Kunal Yadav, a 19 year old Engineering student.

Thanks a lot.

charrox

RE: Please review Algoritmus

Post by charrox » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:14 pm

"How to hack windows password using command prompt" - what do you expect? I am also an engineering student. Have a blog. But don't promote these type of things. I don't know whether it actually works or not. But this promotes unethical behaviour.

May be [red] red [/red] in trustworthiness. I am gladly offering you that.

kunalyadav18

Post by kunalyadav18 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Your wish. I can just request you to just try anything before making any comment :) Have a nice day.

absk

Post by absk » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:08 pm

I tried it and its working.. Just little hacks that someone might need some time. Really useful.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Hacking is the ultimate realm of programmers. If you're a good programmer,then you're a good hacker. There is nothing wrong with ethical hacking. Plus this blog has great puzzles and a few solutions to problems at Codechef.

kunalyadav18

Post by kunalyadav18 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Thanks a lot Ronzii and absk for your support.

charrox

Post by charrox » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:01 pm

[cite] If you're a good programmer,then you're a good hacker. [/cite]

On contrary this is not a hack, but uses a method embedded in windows itself. Do you call these things programming. It is more like geeking to me. Never the less it says "victim" in the website. That's what makes this unethical.

Also, by the way hacking is illegal ( I mean the real hacking ) and as a web reputation forum WOT never encourages it.

Your assumption that a good programmer is good hacker may not be true most of the time. No ethical programmer will try to hack. There are enough and more programmers who are world class at what they do, but they do not engage in illegal activities like hacking. They in turn try to do things that are more important. They do research. They bring about new technologies and papers related to computer vision, machine learning, natural language processing, parallel computing. Does these have anything related to hacking??

Only mediocre programmers who want to make a name will engage in hacking. ( I mean real hacking. )

Further, if you are planing on equating hacking = programming, then you are promoting cracks, trojans which hackers use, bots you name it.

Please do not tarnish programming by equating it to hacking, specially in a web reputation forum like this.

charrox

Post by charrox » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:09 pm

It was not the case about trying it or not. Without even trying it I could have said that it is unethical.

It is how you presented it in the blog. It is unethical. You can change the wording. It will make things more ethical. Until then my red will stay as red for trustworthiness.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Donot try to mix your deranged definition of programming on WOT. This is a web of trust nobody really cares what you think. There are already a lot of visitors on this blog. Donot try to undermine the dreams and aspirations of another.

And how dare you say that "donot tarnish programming with hacking". Mark Zuckerberg was a hacker way before than he became a programmer.

kunalyadav18

Post by kunalyadav18 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 pm

This is the lamest thing I have heard. You travel frm point A to B via a 100 meter road or 10 KM road does not make any difference. Work done is same in Engineering terms. Same as describing a thing in different words does not change the thing. Further according to you site is not trustworthy, Please provide any post in which any point is wrongly mentioned. All the tricks mentioned here 100% working. Hope you get the point.