hate speech: letshaterafe.blogspot.com

NotBuyingIt

RE: hate speech: letshaterafe.blogspot.com

Post by NotBuyingIt » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:16 pm

<quote user="kraftwerk">So has anyone reported him to the authorities?[/quote]

<quote user="issviews">Perhaps the best way would be to report the offending blogs to Blogspot.com and have them taken down. [/quote]\

I share IssViews's expectation.

I'm not particularly interested in naming, shaming or punishing either schoolboy bully; but I should think it prudent to remove their names, pictures and other PPI from blogspot. No doubt the Yahoo email address has already been harvested. Unlike the children, the staff and management of blogspot and of Google are presumably old enough to know better. My hope was that the method to notify the appropriate authorities was the Blogger report form, linked in the OP. As with some other Google forms, I'm beginning to suspect that it's useless.

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:11 pm

<quote user="notbuyingit">
[...]I'm beginning to suspect that it's useless.
[/quote]

I agree to you all.

But even if the site's owners care, its unlikely that they will take further steps. This bullying is serious. And when you come away with that when you're 11, its likely that you will do it again. And again. The result is, as i explained, that lives will be destroyed, normally no one will notice that, unless a victim commits suicide. Which is exactly what the mobbers and co want them. And what happens more and more often

just my2 cents

Amobirius

Post by Amobirius » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Another Domain
hxxp://ravioli101.blogspot.com
And now https://www.mywot.com/en/user/3581718 claims its not his/her site. Not too sure since he/she asked me to rate the original blogspot website