Sick and violent Website.

Sick and violent Website.

Post by Guest » Thu May 14, 2009 12:54 pm

I came across this website.nazisonshoreleave.independentengineering.us.On Google its description says,This is a Russian neo-Nazi decapitation video that was taken...its the video of Russian neo Nazis executing a "Black"that is two white.... I did not visit this website has its description is bad enough.Surely this stuff is illegal on the internet.The scorcard for this site is,www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/nazisonshoreleave.independentengineering.us

spectre

Rated appropriately

Post by spectre » Thu May 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Shouldnt Stormfront.org be rd too?

Stormfront.org

Post by Guest » Thu May 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Yes shazza I agree it should be dark red.I myself have rated this site red and hope other WOT users do to.(G.O.M.with Honours).

spectre

Already done

Post by spectre » Thu May 14, 2009 1:34 pm

I've done Stormfront & davidduke.com. I noticed rookie reviewers trying to promote both sites yesterday,
Sharon

davidduke.com

Post by Guest » Thu May 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Been there and also rated a lot of kukluxklan sites as hateful as well.(G.O.M.with Honours).

カスチイタチイス

This is nuts! Some inhumane

Post by カスチイタチイス » Mon May 18, 2009 1:43 am

This is nuts! Some inhumane nazi beheading has nothing to do with stormfront.org or davidduke.com!

The last two sites are related and have valuable information and speak against ANY sort of violence on ANYONE. David Duke is not a member of the KKK or whatnot, he has best selling books around the world and exposes the truth about Jewish supremacism. Stormfront is NOT a supremacist site, it is a white nationalism site. The people there simply wish to preserve their heritage and other special interest groups like the ADL do not believe so. Hence, this "suremacist/kkk/nazi/hate" crap is spread around dirtying the sites' reputations.

Zero ratings

Post by Guest » Mon May 18, 2009 8:36 am

Since you have zero ratings, methinks you're going to have to get a lot of reliable ratings under your belt before your viewpoints will have any effect that makes a difference beyond ranting in a forum.

YoKenny

Oh no not another SuperAntivirus nut

Post by YoKenny » Mon May 18, 2009 9:22 am

Oh no not another SuperAntivirus nut

I feel a Godwin objection coming on:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

"Quirk's Exception"

Post by Guest » Mon May 18, 2009 9:37 am

Since I don't want to be accused of invoking "Quirk's Exception", I won't make the comparison to you know who (and Im sure you are correct . . . that will be done sooner or later).

So perhaps we should call comparisons to SuperAntivirus "Yokenny's Law", and if the thread ends here we would call it "BobJam's Exception? Waddya' think?

Seriously, I think you're having a pretty accurate premonition here.

"he has best selling books

Post by Guest » Mon May 18, 2009 10:32 am

"he has best selling books around the world"

Would one of them be "Finders-Keepers"?

From Wikipedia:

"In 1976 Duke published a women's self-help book titled Finders-Keepers to raise money. He used the pseudonym Dorothy Vanderbilt. The book includes advice on vaginal exercises, fellatio, and anal sex. The book is out of print and difficult to find; however, a New Orleans newspaper, The Times-Picayune, managed to obtain a copy and traced its proceeds to Duke. He compiled the information from women's self-help magazines."

And before we hear that Wikipedia is a Zionist conspiracy, there are other sources for the same information.

But, then perhaps they're all engaged in a grand conspiracy. Think?