Sick and violent Website.

YoKennys Law

Post by Guest » Mon May 18, 2009 11:24 am

We have had a recent influx of neo Nazi types.Racists who are voting up any and all extreme right wing website.Re kukluxklan,what are they,a load of cowards that wear over sized dunces caps that fall below there ears with eye holes cut out to hide behind.Myself,shazza and PHung among others have been giving this bunch of half baked loonies bad ratings and will continue to do so.And for the racists that do not know,I am white.But I think all people are human and to attack anyone whom is different is like bullies going back to the school yard.So National Front,Stormfront or whatever.Everytime I see one of your loony sites it is red from me.(G.O.M.with Honours).

spectre

Agreed

Post by spectre » Mon May 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Agreed Cod Head! Look at the fake reviewers commenting on these sites in the last week. Are they all the same person? The last reviewer doesnt even have a name, all I can see is a load of symbols.

LiVeRpUdLiAn932

stormfront.org

Post by LiVeRpUdLiAn932 » Mon May 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Propaganda is filling the scorecard of stormfront.org...something has to be done. N btw...the last reviewer's name is in Japanese.
You'll Never Walk Alone

soran

reaction on comments

Post by soran » Mon May 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Everybody is free to review the comments of the mentioned accounts or the followers and agree or disagree there comments. Than everything is getting the correct rating over the time.

YoKenny

Can't you read Chinese?

Post by YoKenny » Mon May 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Can't you read Chinese?

King-of-Spades

Amen!

Post by King-of-Spades » Thu May 21, 2009 11:32 pm

I'm white too, and somehow I think it's fitting for us to stand up against the racists of Stormfront.org and other sites. Of course, it is every rational person's duty to stand up against hate, but what could the white supremacists say if their so-called 'Aryan race' were the ones to stand up to them and say "Enough is enough!"

Demographics aside, everyone who opposes the insidiously growing hate, don't give up! "We shall overcome some day." Not only in the world itself, but through cyberspace and even on WOT itself. Don't give up!

kayc

rating sites

Post by kayc » Fri May 22, 2009 4:31 am

I will not rate a site simply because others have rated it one way or the other. I have read the guidelines on Stormfront and talk of illegal activity, profanity, etc. are not allowed. So I can see that some of the red ratings for it must be false.

I do not jump on bandwagon thinking and like to judge for myself and give an honest opinion. From some of the comments on this forum, not all raters rate in that manner. What that does is lessen the credibility of WOT as a resource for judging site content.

WOT should have it's own honorable standards for judging other sites. They should be written down as guidelines and adhered to by members.

@kayc

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2009 6:53 am

I can see you rate according to your conscience.You have rated aryanguard.org,whitecivilrights.com and stormfront.org all positive.I suppose you think Martin Luther King is also the Devil in carnate.Any race hate site I see,Hate Black,Hate White,Hate Yellow will get a red from me.I also have seen some more sites you may like to rate positive that I rated negative like russia.bloodandhonour.net or bohemia.bloodandhonour.net not to forget slovakia.bloodandhonour.net.Mostly neo nazi skinhead sites.

Oh and as for the credibility of WOT I think its the sites that you are voting for that lower the tone of the place.So don't bring on the holier than though routine pretending that your sites are harmless.(G.O.M.with Honours).

Same as OP

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2009 7:19 am

I'll say the same thing to you as I said to the OP (except with your impressive . . . yes, that's a sarcasm . . . stats inserted):

"Since you have one rating (not zero ratings like the OP at the time), methinks you're going to have to get a lot of reliable ratings under your belt before your viewpoints will have any effect that makes a difference beyond ranting in a forum"

kayc

I have actually been to the

Post by kayc » Fri May 22, 2009 9:32 am

I have actually been to the sites I rate, and read the content on them. That is how I know what the content actually is. Since you do not know me as a person, you will simply conclude that I hate someone because I have read those sites. This is my point about doing the research beforehand. I will not attempt to try to get you to see eye to eye with me on this because by that last post I can tell that you are biased against any forum that gives white ethnics a voice, or any white ethnics who wish to voice. I highly doubt you have been to any black "hate" sites, etc. because you have the names of only white sites memorized. You see, I'm not holier than anyone, just a bit more rational than some. I don't judge books by their cover, I actually read them first.