Sick and violent Website.

kayc

I had read it the first time

Post by kayc » Fri May 22, 2009 9:39 am

I had read it the first time 'round, thanks. I doubt any number of ratings will change anything. It is a nifty little tool I only discovered a day or so ago while DLing some other add-ons. So I'll likely continue to rate more and rant less.

Memorized

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2009 11:00 am

No I saw them on the community page last night and rated them.In the words of J.F.K. We breathe the same air,share the same land and drink the same water.If we do not attempt to get on with each other then that will cause more conflict.And any site that promotes hate to any other person on ethnic,religious or sexual grounds I will gladly paint red.A person is known by the company he Keeps.(G.O.M.with Honours).

Stormfront

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2009 11:36 am

I know some of these jokers are rating it four or five times.I go back now and again to disagree with there comments.But because so many are disagreeing with are comments its like pushing against the wind.(G.O.M.with Honours).

spectre

Likewise

Post by spectre » Fri May 22, 2009 12:26 pm

I've been & added a few more comments, but unfortunately I dont have the resources to create 300+ fake reviewers in response to theirs

cotojo

Having read the comments

Post by cotojo » Fri May 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Let me add for those that are newer to the forum, that when we visit sites, it needs to be done without bias. This is something that I have mentioned many times before, as each site is different and conveys different messages, so we don't just look and see red....an open mind gives more clarity and many of us will also dig well below the surface, rate accordingly and also bring it into the forum for further rating, be it good, bad or indifferent.

For those who are regulars in the forum, we are open and honest and we may not always agree, but we can agree to disagree :-)

It's called freedom of speech

Colin
http://freepcsecurity.co.uk
"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it" - Winston Churchill

What is it you want

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2009 10:15 am

The good old days when a black man could not sit on a bus with a white man.Were they have to use their own communal toilets because you think they are inferior to you.Gladly them days have gone.Jailing Nelson Mandella for half his life got him president of South Africa.Hate always loses in the end.I believe there are more good people than bad fortunately.(G.O.M.with Honours).

PHung

Yes,

Post by PHung » Sat May 23, 2009 10:28 am

I can read Chinese Traditional Characters. However I do not understand much Japanese.
The Japanese name is something like: Kasuchi Tachi Isu

kurtoz

So if someone doesn't have

Post by kurtoz » Sat May 23, 2009 4:20 pm

So if someone doesn't have as many ratings as you under their belt, that means their opinion is invalid? That's a pretty arrogant thing to say and makes me believe you are nothing but a self-centered egotist. Nothing like having an opinion, right?

No

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Bobjam is saying if you dont rate many sites your rating wont count much because the system won't know you.By the way I thing your tone suggests you to be a egotist.(G.O.M.with Honours).

c۞g

re: So if someone doesn't have

Post by c۞g » Sat May 23, 2009 6:24 pm

So if someone doesn't have as many ratings as you under their belt, that means their opinion is invalid?
not exactly what it means can be found on the WOT Support Page under:
[url=http://www.mywot.com/en/support/faq#manipulated t=_self]Can a site's reputation be manipulated?[/url]

In order to keep ratings more reliable, WOT tracks each user's rating behavior before deciding how much it trusts the user. WOT applies sophisticated algorithms to detect and eliminate any manipulation of reputation. If a user bases their ratings on how pretty the site is or what's the phase of the moon, her ratings won't be trusted. You must prove yourself before we take you seriously. The system will ignore all ratings created by a user attempting to manipulate the reputation data.

That's a pretty arrogant thing to say and makes me believe you are nothing but a self-centered egotist. Nothing like having an opinion, right?

Yes BobJam is an arrogant, self-centered egotist and so am I, what about it?

You really do not wish to know my opinion of you... do you?
-------
Against Intuition - gives us safety through Web of Trust.
WOT Community - gives us security through unity.
Thank you all
G7W {G.O.M}
http://g7w.net/