Backstabbing website!

Post by zirukurt01 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:04 am

localterror.com/wot-web-of-trust-frauds/
Look at that thing!
Is that true? or not?

MysteryFCM

RE: Backstabbing website!

Post by MysteryFCM » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:46 am

There's two major problems preventing an answer being possible.

1. The post is written like that of a child, throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their own way
2. No evidence of any of the claims, was provided (e.g. the claims of MyWot members they refer to, selling "ratings" are unsubstantiated (we're already fully aware as is just about everybody, of fraudulent groups involved in selling ratings/likes for just about everything from WoT to Facebook for example, and in neither case are these groups actually related to the sites involved, other than performing fraudulent activities))

Whilst I've no doubt some sites receive inaccurate ratings, and these should always be corrected. Those acting in a manner such as you've linked to, are 99 times of out 100, doing so precisely because they either tried themselves, to defraud the sites, or engaged in activities that provided opposite results to those they were expecting, and they feel the need to place blame "somewhere", usually without actually engaging their brain before doing so.

If there is actual evidence of anyone at WoT, staff or member, engaging in activity such as is described, then this evidence needs to be presented, unmolested and clearly. Such evidence will be reviewed* and acted on appropriately.

* I'll gladly review such evidence myself (I'm a moderator here, nothing more, but always go with facts over personal opinion and thus, can review such evidence impartially (where such has not been fabricated, evidence == truth == extremely important))

zirukurt01

Post by zirukurt01 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:31 am

I bet those daft trolls aren't gonna win.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:50 pm

Rated.