federationagainstcurrenttechnology.co.nf trying to manipulate my review

Site-rater

federationagainstcurrenttechnology.co.nf trying to manipulate my review

Post by Site-rater » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:16 pm

I gave a poor review of hxxp://federationagainstcurrenttechnology.co.nf and the site's owner gave a harassing forum post (since deleted by moderators) because I rated his site. The owner of this site is obviously attempting to game the system.

Edit: Should be RED for this abusive behavior.

MysteryFCM

RE: federationagainstcurrenttechnology.co.nf trying to manipulat

Post by MysteryFCM » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:50 pm

Those comments are not attempts to game the WOT system (they're on a completely different and unrelated site for starters)

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:53 pm

<quote user="mysteryfcm">
Those comments are not attempts to game the WOT system (they're on a completely different and unrelated site for starters)
[/quote]

He's upset because a copyright group took down a service designed for watching illegally copied videos, and has created this website to slander that group.

MysteryFCM

Post by MysteryFCM » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:09 pm

<quote user="bfeely">
He's upset because a copyright group took down a service designed for watching illegally copied videos, and has created this website to slander that group.
[/quote]

That's his right (whether we agree with it or not), it's still not gaming the system however.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:35 pm

Please delete this post before he abuses me here. Also the moderators (of the other website) have deleted his harassing posts.

MysteryFCM

Post by MysteryFCM » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:40 pm

I see no reason to delete this thread at this time.

federationagainstcurrenttechnology

Post by federationagainstcurrenttechnology » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:58 pm

He's upset because a copyright group took down a service designed for watching illegally copied videos

No i clearly stated FACT claimed to have taken the site down and the project down on the grounds of a DMCA request.
Under the DMCA rules and regulations you have to in good faith state that they own the copyright to that program.

FACT clearly did not own the copyright to the software at all.. so why is that mis-guided?
It's open source software, which means it could of been modified for streaming all kinds of content not copyrighted.
that was totally up to the owner of whomever decided to use that software.

Again it was open source, FACT claimed it was theirs, they made a statement under perjury and penalty I'm acting in good faith on behalf of the copyright owner that all i say is true.

Which being 1 open source, 2 anyone could of modified it to do anything even grab kitten videos from ihazcheeseburger.
The fact is they claimed they owned the copyright and the software, to get it terminated.

That's the facts of what happened.

federationagainstcurrenttechnology

Post by federationagainstcurrenttechnology » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:38 am

Hold on a moment bud, who's abusing who? You clearly posted the review on this website to start trouble with me for whatever reason. So you clearly knew what you was doing. IF you wouldn't of shown me this website from your review i wouldn't of even had a clue this MYWOT.com thing even existed. I've never in my life heard of it or even come across it before.

Doing some re-search didn't this used to be the people who run ZeroSec.ws a pirate DDL website?
or was that another WOT? Anyway point being I'm not abusing anyone here or anywhere else.

You knew what you was doing from the start, so thank you for the free publicity much appreciated!

<quote user="bfeely">
Please delete this post before he abuses me here. Also the moderators (of the other website) have deleted his harassing posts.
[/quote]

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:28 am

<quote user="mysteryfcm">
I see no reason to delete this thread at this time.
[/quote]

<quote user="federationagainstcurrenttechnology">
He's upset because a copyright group took down a service designed for watching illegally copied videos

No i clearly stated FACT claimed to have taken the site down and the project down on the grounds of a DMCA request.
Under the DMCA rules and regulations you have to in good faith state that they own the copyright to that program.

FACT clearly did not own the copyright to the software at all.. so why is that mis-guided?
It's open source software, which means it could of been modified for streaming all kinds of content not copyrighted.
that was totally up to the owner of whomever decided to use that software.

Again it was open source, FACT claimed it was theirs, they made a statement under perjury and penalty I'm acting in good faith on behalf of the copyright owner that all i say is true.

Which being 1 open source, 2 anyone could of modified it to do anything even grab kitten videos from ihazcheeseburger.
The fact is they claimed they owned the copyright and the software, to get it terminated.

That's the facts of what happened.
[/quote]

<quote user="federationagainstcurrenttechnology">
Hold on a moment bud, who's abusing who? You clearly posted the review on this website to start trouble with me for whatever reason. So you clearly knew what you was doing. IF you wouldn't of shown me this website from your review i wouldn't of even had a clue this MYWOT.com thing even existed. I've never in my life heard of it or even come across it before.

Doing some re-search didn't this used to be the people who run ZeroSec.ws a pirate DDL website?
or was that another WOT? Anyway point being I'm not abusing anyone here or anywhere else.

You knew what you was doing from the start, so thank you for the free publicity much appreciated!
[/quote]

Time to delete it now? He's even claiming this service is owned by the former owners of a warez site!

MysteryFCM

Post by MysteryFCM » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:23 am

<quote user="bfeely">
Time to delete it now? He's even claiming this service is owned by the former owners of a warez site!
[/quote]

He wasn't claiming it, he was simply asking a question.

As I said previously, I see no reason to delete this thread.