donaldjtrump.com is a racist site that potentially uses CDN Cloudflare

Site-rater

RE: donaldjtrump.com is a racist site that potentially uses CDN

Post by Site-rater » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:34 am

Jeb Bush's jebbush.com also uses the same CDN CloudFlare. crimeflare.com has the true IP address, but I don't know if I should be disclosing it here due to "homeland security" concerns, but I will mention it is hosted in Germany.

Also, if any of the candidates have any statements regarding intellectual property, how about explaining why an American CDN provider is allowed to host thepiratebay.se without falling into the same fate as said site's original founders? Maybe time to follow Hilary's lead and switch to something less crime-friendly like Fastly? Although Trump might not want to do so because his site may violate their AUP at hxxps://www.fastly.com/acceptable-use

Sorry if there is too much politics, but just pointing out how sometime the politicians may say one thing but the potentially malicious nature of their hosting providers may say something totally different.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:24 pm

Quick question, would yellow ratings qualify as neutral?

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Yellow means unsatisfactory and scares away visitors, but not as much as red.

WOTRocks223

Post by WOTRocks223 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:47 am

That's why the site must be red after the owner loses.

williKi

Post by williKi » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:03 pm

<quote user="wotrocks223">
That's why the site must be red after the owner loses.
[/quote]

What feature about that site justifies a red rating? Why is this even a topic of discussion here?

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:11 pm

<quote user="williki">
What feature about that site justifies a red rating? Why is this even a topic of discussion here?
[/quote]

Here acts a bit trollish (the same kind of behavior that got his account banned a while ago) but the issue is racist remarks he has been making, and the apparent conflict of interest of his campaign website (and the rest of his websites) using CloudFlare, which has been in the news lately for them refusing to terminate customers operating terrorist websites.

redblade7

Post by redblade7 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:28 am

There is a HUGE difference between disagreement with LGBT rights (e.g. "I oppose gay marriage and support traditional gender roles") and actual hate for LGBT people (e.g. "All faggots need to be round up and killed"). Claiming all on the Right believe both is ignorant. Plus there are people on the Right like me who don't think government should be involved at all with marriage and think people should be individuals and all these "genders" are based on stereotypes.