Kraftwerk

re:vatican.va

Post by Kraftwerk » Fri May 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Hm, ask [url=http://www.mywot.com/de/user/453841 t=_self]him[/url]

Blueberrycake Level Member of the WOT Community

spectre

Why,

Post by spectre » Fri May 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Are reviewers rating this [url=http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/6461-a-list-of-spamvertised-sites t=_self] list?[/url] It's from a new reviewer not a trusted source.

QuickMan

Ok,

Post by QuickMan » Fri May 21, 2010 7:52 pm

The best solution is delete the ratings and comments on the scorecard you've been rated by MRT.

darki5

edu.jccm.es

Post by darki5 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:38 pm

WTF? It is a web of schools! Rofl

amishrabbit

I know I'm not the most prolific site-rater but

Post by amishrabbit » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Damn man. Hundreds of thousands of ratings in a weekend? I must be doing it wrong, rating sites I actually know something about, one by one.

You're handling domain ratings the way some people play MMOs. WOT is not about some arbitrary achievement level. You're not going to get a shiny new armor or a magical site-destroying sword when you reach Platinum level.

What's the point of arguing semantics. This is clearly a case of gaming the system. Motives aside, it's just sleazy.

(Then again, if I had gamed the system as blatantly as this, I also wouldn't expect anyone to trust me. So I don't know why DiM1319 is getting defensive about it.)

Let's just admit it was poor choices, clean up the mess, and move on.

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else find it incredibly annoying that massively long first posts get repeated on top of subsequent pages of forum threads?

-=A

Agree mostly

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:04 am

@ amishrabbit,

Echo 100% on everything (especially this paragraph: "You're handling domain ratings the way some people play MMOs. WOT is not about some arbitrary achievement level. You're not going to get a shiny new armor or a magical site-destroying sword when you reach Platinum level."), except your last sentence.

(And I also rate like you: "rating sites I actually know something about, one by one." . . . I don't use the MRT).

In the case of my disagreement, it may just be a matter of style, so it's not really a big deal.

For me, the OP repeated on each page is a good reminder of the topic, which very often drifts considerably and it is sometimes hard to see what "should" be talked about, or what the original question was by reading the latest posts.

Very often I find myself going to the top of the page (just by simply pressing the "home" key instead of tediously scrolling, and then the "end" key and arrow up a little to get back to where I was) to see just exactly "what the OP was talking about".