why not review firstnetserv.co.uk

vtrs35

why not review firstnetserv.co.uk

Post by vtrs35 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:35 pm

1) breaches section 82 of the Companies Act
2006 by not showing the required registered details on their website.
Sections 82 to 84 of the Companies Act 2006 (in conjunction with
Statutory Instrument 2008/495) states that the full company name,
registered office address as notified to Companies House, company number
and place of registration (in this case a statement to say ‘Registered
in England & Wales’) should be shown on all company websites, business
stationery and e-mails.
2 )no listed terms of service or privacy policy on his site, so buyers have no idea what they are signing up to
3) no registered under the data protection act, which is a legal requiremnt in the UK if you store personal details of anyone and as a host this will be a fact

Jazspeak

Re:

Post by Jazspeak » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:54 pm

A Company only needs to register with Companies House if the Company is a Limited Company, either Public Limited Company (PLC) or Limited Liability Company (Ltd). Any PLC or Ltd Company must have a board of Directors. Anyone can set up a business (SME) without registering at Companies House as long as the business is not PLC or Ltd.

VAT registration is only necessary if a business exceeds a certain annual turnover. Last time I looked this was about £60k GBP per annum but the HMRC website should give full details of this.

Separate from the above, all websites using the .co.uk domain must register with Nominet but this is usually dealt with by the hosting provider.

It is not necessary for any business to register under the Data Protection Act 1998. The Act applies to everyone in the UK regardless of whether they are a business or not. The relevant European Legislation similarly applies to everyone regardless of whether they are a business or not.

I don't know what this forum thread is really about but it does seem to be misleading (to put it mildly).

Jazspeak

Re: FirstNetServ Ltd

Post by Jazspeak » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:21 pm

I have looked at the site and found that it is still in the early stages of being built. There is no malware on the site. There is not yet a Privacy Policy in place, although there is a service guarantee

I checked the company, FirstNetServ Ltd and found that it is registered at Companies House, and has the registration number, 07005618. Other details are as follows:

Name & Registered Office:
FIRSTNETSERV LIMITED
2A CECIL STREET
LIVERPOOL
UNITED KINGDOM
L15 1HR
Company No. 07005618

Date of Incorporation: 01/09/2009
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 30/09
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 01/06/2011
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 29/09/2010

Previous Names:
No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.

Edit: Re Trading Disclosures see http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/infoAndGuide/faq/tradingDisclosures.shtml

dan2k9

Terry, you should realy give

Post by dan2k9 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Terry, you should realy give up mate....

dan2k9

And isnt it illegal to

Post by dan2k9 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:31 pm

And isnt it illegal to protend to be a law official?

dan2k9

no registered under the data

Post by dan2k9 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm

no registered under the data protection act, which is a legal requiremnt in the UK if you store personal details of anyone and as a host this will be a fact

btw its Requirement.

and isnt it illegal to post customer information on public forums? But am sure you already know this terry.

Jazspeak

@dan2k9

Post by Jazspeak » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:41 pm

@dan2k9 - Don't encourage Terry. I'm sure he knows by now that we are not as stupid as he looks.

@Terry - Haven't you got anything better to do, like getting a life or having another 'heart attack'?

spectre

.....or Terry could try this

Post by spectre » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:10 pm

[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6783/40148000.jpg[/img]

dan2k9

It appears this loser (Terry

Post by dan2k9 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:47 am

It appears this loser (Terry roberton) has contacted the companies house and issued a complaint. i will now proceed to take legal action against terry of easyasabc-hosting (One man show) for posting PII on public forums.

Another thread

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:54 pm

@ IssViews,

Yeah, you are missing the background on this evidently perpetual dispute between this "Terry" guy and this "dan2k9" person.

There is another thread somewhere (I'm not that interested, so you'll have to do a search . . . "Terry" I expect would be a keyword that might retrieve it).

I followed that other thread briefly, and best I can remember this Terry guy was a bit of a flake and ran a dubious hosting service, My memory is pretty foggy on all this, because as I said I wasn't too interested.

Then it pretty much degenerated into this dan2k9 person "going after" this "Terry" and apparently it spilled over into this thread. I really have no idea about the particulars, but if you're really interested try the search and also shazza or Jazspeak may be able to fill you in on the history of this dispute a lot better than I. PM them.