Elysium Health www.elysiumhealth.com

Kaspersky's Virus Detection Team

Elysium Health www.elysiumhealth.com

Post by Kaspersky's Virus Detection Team » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Questionable negative rating on Elysium Health. Two have definitely tried the product and have found it beneficial. One comment has no basis or justification. Researched Internet and found no FDA prosecution against the company as specified. Erroneous complaint.

There are no SSL problems with the site nor are there with the product. Most reviews are positive from actual users.

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze ... health.com A rating. Easy to cancel subscription by contacting their customer service. Rating should be upgraded per realistic comments and ratings.

RE: Elysium Health www.elysiumhealth.com

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:04 am

It's an anti-aging pill which is sold as a dietary supplement so that it doesn't have to go through any of the rigorous testing demanded by the FDA. Handy that.

Even if you believe the spiel on the website, - I don't - at $60 for a carton of 60 tablets they are ridiculously overpriced, particularly as a similar product is available from Amazon for $32.

hxxps://www.amazon.com/Premium-Nicotinamide-Rib ... s+of+125mg.

Leonard Guarente, the 'Chief Scientist' of Elysium Health looks every bit of 62 to me in the photograph on the following link:

hxxp://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/08/19/magazine/22-elysium-b-vans-lenny-guarente.nocrop.w1024.h2147483647.jpg

If he's been taking the tablets then they plainly haven't done their job.

Kaspersky's Virus Detection Team

RE: Elysium Health www.elysiumhealth.com

Post by Kaspersky's Virus Detection Team » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Like I stated before, you have no experience with the product. You can censor or choose to bury the comments as many times as you like but you have no personal experience with the product. If you had you wouldn't be claiming they say it's an ant-aging dietary supplement. No where on the Elysium site or Chromadex their supplie, does it mention anti-aging. Read the science from MIT and other Universities as well s independent laboratory studies, which obviously you haven't done either.

You didn't price the products that are available on Amazon separately, as there are no similar products on the market with both ingredients (NAD & Pterostilbene) . Similar products with Niagen (NAD/Nicoitinamide Riboside) are offer in 120 mg capsule form for anywhere between $35.00 - $60.00 per 30 capsules and Pterostilbene is yet another $30.00-$44.00 per 30 capsules. NAD is made by Chromadex who is the patent holder and markets it under Niagen products. Price wise if you subscribe to Elysium you can save quite a bit over the single month supply. Six months $50.00 per month or $45.00 per year.

So your the judge and jury of how old a person looks now! How shallow is that? It's not about how old you look it's how old you feel. I'm 61 have used the product everyday for a year. I feel much better during and after my 5 or 6 days of daily exercise, (3000 yards swimming and 7 miles quick walk), something I'd believe is quite foreign to you. I recover faster after a workout and sleep far sounder. This by the way is stated as part of the Elysium Therapy. Again you have no idea, as you don't utilize the product nor do you have any first hand experience with the product.

Otherwise, your making false statements and evaluations of a product you have no direct experience with. This is typical of most WOT posters and WOT Moderation Staff. Handy this; if the FDA's regiment and standards were so outstanding why then are there so many public and governmental law suits being filed against products that are FDA approved ie; birth control, cancer treatments, blood thinners, hip replacements, MS treatments, SSNRI's, SSRI's, anti-depressant and anxiety treatments, diabetes medications and so much more. Makes the FDA's standards, rigorous testing and your claim as well as belief in them, rather ludicrous doesn't it.

However there was a time when everyone thought; the world was flat, we couldn't put a man on the moon, man wasn't meant to fly, that if we sailed to far to the east, west north or south we fall off the world, the black plague was a curse, and so many of other negativisms they couldn't see the possibilities and hope of a future. Same goes here but no one lives forever and never will but that doesn't mean your health has to decline so rapidly or you can't stay more healthy as you age. This is the very thing Elysium is targeting, better aging as we pass the ages of 60 and 70.

No I'm not a paid or non-paid marketer for Elysium, just an average retired individual with some actual experience with the product which you absolutely lack all together. Try reading, then sampling the product before you're bound and determined to undermine it's possibilities or science. Oh and you can keep deleting the RE..posting but I'll come back just to make you look like the unknowledgeable individual you are. Cheers

spectre

@ Kaspersky's Virus.

Post by spectre » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 pm

If you don't want your posts to be deleted follow forum guidelines and stop insulting other members.

williKi

RE: @ Kaspersky's Virus.

Post by williKi » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:21 pm

<quote user="shazza">
If you don't want your posts to be deleted follow forum guidelines and stop insulting other members.
[/quote]

Looks like he was banned after all.