Help with site rating, please.

Ответить
williKi

RE: Help with site rating, please.

Сообщение williKi » Чт мар 09, 2017 7:43 pm

My first thought was how did a business website that was registered 3 months ago come by such a low scorecard rating with no comments whatsoever?

What I noticed ...

The domain contact is using a privacy protection service (By itself not a major issue). Also, you are using Cloudflare name servers, which proxys their clients, which means you could be based out of China, and appear like you're from Denver (just an example). The contact address, 7950 NW 53rd Street - Suite 337 - Doral, FL (actually, the address is in Miami), appears to be a virtual office, which enhances the mystery. Having said that, the domain is not listed at any trusted sources as having issues that I could find. The site SSL is excellent. (hxxps://www.htbridge.com/ssl/?id=e34c2ffce296e6 ... 2ef19c0718.

You really should request an evaluation and see what happens.

Just saying.

gadgerous

RE: Help with site rating, please.

Сообщение gadgerous » Чт мар 09, 2017 8:49 pm

Hi WilliKi, thank you very much for your response!

Regarding the low score, we are still trying to figure it out, honestly it was a surprise to us to see this happening.

Cloudflare is mostly used to cache content on the fly and assure us faster delivery of content to users worldwide. It definitely improves the online performance and experience when catering to worldwide customers.

The virtual office address is being used since we are an overseas company with a subsidiary in the USA. We thought it would be the best option to get our mail forwarded to our main location.

We requested an evaluation already to the community, thanks for the suggestion!

Thank you very much again for taking the time to elaborate what you think should be improved.

<quote user="williki">
My first thought was how did a business website that was registered 3 months ago come by such a low scorecard rating with no comments whatsoever?

What I noticed ...

The domain contact is using a privacy protection service (By itself not a major issue). Also, you are using Cloudflare name servers, which proxys their clients, which means you could be based out of China, and appear like you're from Denver (just an example). The contact address, 7950 NW 53rd Street - Suite 337 - Doral, FL (actually, the address is in Miami), appears to be a virtual office, which enhances the mystery. Having said that, the domain is not listed at any trusted sources as having issues that I could find. The site SSL is excellent. (hxxps://www.htbridge.com/ssl/?id=e34c2ffce296e6 ... 2ef19c0718.

You really should request an evaluation and see what happens.

Just saying.
[/quote]

Ответить