kamagranow

LegitScript

A note from LegitScript

Post by LegitScript » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:51 am

Hi there. We thought we'd weigh in on this one, and explain why kamagranow.co.uk (and similar related sites are designated as "rogue". (Including, by the way, housecart.com.)

While it's true that LegitScript is in the United States, we are not exclusive to the US in our focus (we were at first). We regularly receive information from a variety of non-US government authorities, such as the various Medicine Boards (government agencies) throughout Europe. Using one drug as an example from kamagranow.co.uk, Sibutramine is a controlled substance, and is not only illegal without a prescription in those countries (as all of the drugs listed on that website are), it is a fairly dangerous drug. Just last week we received a notice of hospitalization related to the no-prescription-required sale and use of sibutramine. So, if we have any indication that a website is intentionally and knowingly violating the laws and regulations of the places where they do business, that website will be designated as rogue.

Here, we have several violations. The drugs are all prescription drugs, and some are even controlled substances. They are being sold without a valid prescription into countries that require one. The drugs are NOT approved by the health and drug safety authorities in Europe -- yes, it's true that there are a variety of regulations including parallel importation, but this doesn't mean that it's permitted to import drugs without a prescription from India. Third, the dispensing pharmacy generally must be licensed in that country, or there must be reciprocity; there is not here. Fourth, most of the drugs sold on that page (Eriacta, Kamagra, etc.) are not recognized as approved drugs in most of those particular countries.

Moreover, the comment about the domain name registration being in Malta is a valid one. Overall, the entire set-up requires the levels of transparency that pharmacy licensure regulations require, to ensure that a patient has the ability to be in contact with a pharmacist in the case of an adverse event, and to tell "who is really behind" the dispensing pharmacy, as you could with a brick and mortar pharmacy.

With respect to housecart.com, it's a good point that it doesn't appear to be a traditional Internet pharmacy, at least on its face. Generally, we ask the question: what is the primary purpose of this website? If the primary purpose is to sell or facilitate the sale of prescription drugs via an interactive feature, then we designate it as an Internet pharmacy. Prescription drug orders are all processed via interactive features on housecart.com, and as far as we can tell (someone please let us know if we're wrong on this), the sole utilization of housecart.com appears to be for the kamagranow network of websites.

But wait, there's more.

To whom is housecart.com registered? Well, tough to say; it's anonymous. But, let's go back in our database and look for the most recent non-anonymous domain name registration. Less than two years ago, the most recent domain name registration was this address:

Second Floor
145-157 St.John Street
London, London EC1V 4PY

Surprise! That's the address used by Rx-Partners, one of the largest rogue Internet pharmacy networks that LegitScript, HostExpoit, KnujOn, Cyveillance and many other organizations have identified in several respects as linked to organized crime in Russia and elsewhere, for reasons that have been explained elsewhere, including in our public reports.

In short, we firmly stand behind the designation of the kamagranow network of websites as rogue. As is typically the case, in some instances, the drugs may be chemically identical, and in other cases, not; but in any case, the sale of prescription drugs without a prescription is per se unsafe, especially of a controlled substance.

Thank you for that very

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 am

Thank you for that very informative response, and the service you provide.

c۞g

re: kamagranow

Post by c۞g » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:53 am

They do not ship to USA and LegitScript has a valid rogue listing.

I agree with LegitScript and here's why.

review the page: .kamagranow.co.uk/terms.html scroll down to website usage and notice the reference to:
Dr Govind Kumar, Shop Nr 5, Dhobi Ghat, Vakola Bridge, Santa Cruz, Mumbai, 400055, India
now search on Google in various forms for this doctor and you get 0 results other than WOT and kamagranow references.
I believe this "Dr. Govind Kumar" of India is fictional - surely there would be 1 result. Another search is using Linkedin - not 1 doctor.

Now the website(s) reference India but the whois registration points to Malta.
Registrant:
Tony Martin

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
52 Triq Parades
San Pawl
IL Bahar
SPB 09
Malta

If you look at the whois registration page you'll find more domains - I've just submitted these to legitscript

kamagranow.co.uk
kamagranow.net
kamagranow.org
kamagranow.biz
kamagranow.info

The sites use an online shopping cart: housecart.com which redirects to getcarted.com = alfafado.com | alfafado.net
Legitscript has housecart.com listed as a "rogue" pharmacy - it's not. I sent them an email explaining why I feel this is an FP on their part.

[EDIT]
Thanks to information provided by LegitScript concerning housecart.com
Consider this a retraction from my previous statement

housecart.com

Though, it doesn't help housecart since the kamagranow domains are hosted on alfafado.net (which itself uses: ukfast.net | ukfast.co.uk)

c۞g

re: Extensions shut

Post by c۞g » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:59 am

Concerning:
kamagranow.org
kamagranow.info

I stated earlier:
Two that I listed have no site, but I referenced them because the whois registration is the same entity

Thank you for confirming our

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 am

Thank you for confirming our reason in rating these sites Red and I hope olyman takes this onboard.

Jazspeak

Oh dear...

Post by Jazspeak » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 am

Oh dear, it looks like the OP is yet another numpty coming to WOT in the hope of promoting illegal activities.

In the UK, selling prescription-only drugs to anyone without a prescription is illegal. Anyone selling prescription drugs has to be licensed, and anyone selling prescription drugs without a license is committing a criminal offence.

It is worth checking out the site at http://www.thesite.org/drinkanddrugs/dr ... rugsonline

Slightly off topic but another source of useful info about controlled drugs is at http://www.drugscope.org.uk/resources/f ... g-laws.htm but when I visited the site I found that it had been incorrectly rated (hence my using http).

Dutch Mountain

No ratings by me

Post by Dutch Mountain » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Only rate after reading, someone said in this thread before. That's true !
I couldn't read the two sites, so didn't rate it. The others I did.

alphacentauri

law enforcement lethargy

Post by alphacentauri » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Don't be fooled into thinking that if law enforcement doesn't step in to stop an activity, that they must consider it trivial. At least in the U.S., they will bide their time and give someone enough rope to hang themselves. By the time they conduct raids, the evidence will be so overwhelming that they can get the defendant to plead guilty and avoid the expense and uncertainty of a trial.

Also, criminals tend to be very careful at the beginning when they are afraid of being caught. The longer they get away with it, the more careless they become. They do things that make it impossible for them to claim they didn't know what they were doing was illegal.

One other thing for customers of these scam pharmacies to consider: Your purchase information becomes part of the public record when they do get arrested. There is also the tendency of criminals to retaliate against each other by hacking sties and posting the downloaded data on the internet in various places. Anyone whose purchase went through Chronopay (Russian payment processor) needs to worry what data has been compromised and where it has been disseminated, as a hacker claims to have everything (and is posting things like recordings of conversations between their executives and lawyers to prove it).

Armored

Ok Rated

Post by Armored » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:49 pm

LegitScript's take on this was enough to get DEEP RED ratings and comments from me.

@Olyman
How can you be so careless about peoples health? Is money really that important?
Please do the right thing and change the way you run your business.

c۞g

more pharmacies

Post by c۞g » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:53 am

Not part of kamagranow.co.uk or other domains owned by that registrant, but thse are kamagra pharmacies:

kamagrarx.com
buykamagra.biz