Online Shopping Scams

LanaLou

onlinegymstoreau.com

Post by LanaLou » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:25 am

Hi I'm new to WOT forums. Would appreciate any additional feedback on the above website which trades as Elite Sports and Gym Services.

Various things about the website and email correspondence I've had with them seem off, like it could potentially be a scam. Website islegitsite.com/ flags it as potentially legit, and according to siterank it is only newly registered since 7 June 2021 even though in the website 'about us' section it states that the business started in the UK somewhere around 2007 or 2011. The Domain registration details also state that the registrant is based in Reykjavik and the registration phone number and address in Iceland when googled come up as questionable at best. The The SSL certificate is apparently valid, but can't find any reviews (as too new). Any insights appreciated.

Website Age
The moment this report was first prepared, Onlinegymstoreau was less than 12 months old. Being more specific, when this evaluation was put together, Onlinegymstoreau.com was really 49 days old.

This site was founded on Jun 7th, 2021.

Cyber Security
Onlinegymstoreau.com was not listed by any of the databases below to contain or conduct viruses. This factor alone may not imply that Onlinegymstoreau.com is low risk; rather simply that the web page has not been reported for any dishonest practices.

Engine Result Details
Spamhaus Not Found Read more
Spam404 Not Found Read more
TransparencyReportGoogle Not Found Read more

A440

Re: Online Shopping Scams

Post by A440 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:19 am

I've looked and I find nothing overtly problematic.
If you look here: https://onlinegymstoreau.com/privacy-policy-2/
we find that they state that the site is owned by Elite Fitness Group and their site mentions being based in "QLD" which turns up this:
Fitness Depot Australia Pty Ltd
Which has filed for a trademark:
www.trademarkify.com.au/list/0/service/The%20Elite%20Fitness%20Group%20PO%20Box%20382%20RUNAWAY%20BAY%20QLD%204216%20AUSTRALIA

This listing does not inspire confidence since their business address seems to be a whole ZIP code:
https://opencorpdata.com/au/646554350

This does seem to be only a small concern, however, due to the recent creation of this site, one might avoid dealing with them until they have more of a track record. It is a new site after all.

Sky_Frost63

pbnsports.best

Post by Sky_Frost63 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:02 am

Can somebody see is this site is legit?
This site doesn't have any social media account can't find any review about it the site is so strange u can find it just if u put the URL and when u try to pay with paypal it said transaction failure

A440

Re: pbnsports.best

Post by A440 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:15 pm

Sky_Frost63 wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:02 am
Can somebody see is this site is legit?
This site doesn't have any social media account can't find any review about it the site is so strange u can find it just if u put the URL and when u try to pay with paypal it said transaction failure
Oh well, it is using cloudflare and has hidden ownership, which does not inspire confidence and the TLD smells fishy.
I find no mention of this business on Google too.

Perhaps you could find a more transparent and reputable bike vendor?!

Sky_Frost63

Post by Sky_Frost63 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:47 pm

Thx i have more site from where i can buy bikes but i found this one on insta and i wanted to see if it s legit or not but to be honest it was too good to be true

A440

Post by A440 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:29 am

Sky_Frost63 wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:47 pm
Thx i have more site from where i can buy bikes but i found this one on insta and i wanted to see if it s legit or not but to be honest it was too good to be true
Oh hell no. I’ve found from personal experience that Instagram has a problem with promoting fraudulent vendors from China and elsewhere. I strongly urge you to avoid any recommended vendors, offered by them, without having vetted them thoroughly first.

RalphEngig

Отзывы о магазине жуликов (All-Snab.Shop)

Post by RalphEngig » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:06 pm

Отзывы о магазине All-Snab.Shop.В это магазине нельзя заказывать товар.
Они не отправляют товар и не отвечают на звонки. Будьте осторожны! Не попадитесь на обман нечистоплотных владельцев интернет-магазина.(All-Snab.Shop) - это жулики о воры!

Sherriffclerk

Conazte.com

Post by Sherriffclerk » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:01 pm

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has purchased from conazte.com as you no what they say if it’s to good to be true it usually is lol, just they are advertising hili tools that cost £500 from hilti for £39.00 also £39 for one tool and £38 for a kit, I’m not really dumb enough to believe this is legitimate but I can see how ppl get caught out as you really want it to be true, looking forward to anyones reply. Thanks

A440

Re: Conazte.com

Post by A440 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:56 am

Sherriffclerk wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:01 pm
Hi I was just wondering if anyone has purchased from conazte.com as you no what they say if it’s to good to be true it usually is lol, just they are advertising hili tools that cost £500 from hilti for £39.00 also £39 for one tool and £38 for a kit, I’m not really dumb enough to believe this is legitimate but I can see how ppl get caught out as you really want it to be true, looking forward to anyones reply. Thanks
One must play detective.
If you go to the "About" portion of this site, you will read something that is telling. It states:
Conazte bridges the gap between fans and the people . . . We take pride in providing the absolute best customer service that you’ve ever experienced. Here at Ziming, we not only want to address and solve customer’s issues. . .
which I take as a reference to a Chinese company, meaning that this company is a reseller for the Chinese company Ziming.

Are tools made by Ziming good? Who knows? Possibly you might get lucky.
You should do a search for this company on Alibaba or even ask a machine head on carefully selected reddit sub-group lest you encounter any number of nutcases that inhabit that domain about such but you need to dig up more about who manufactured the tools. Conazte is a dead-end.

Paradox43

Review of aafnth.shop

Post by Paradox43 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:22 am

Is this website safe? Would like to request anyone to do a review of the website.