Trustpilot and Sitejabber Controversies

Ответить
zirukurt01

Trustpilot and Sitejabber Controversies

Сообщение zirukurt01 » Пт окт 30, 2020 1:25 pm

It seems there are suspicious activities going on Trustpilot and Sitejabber.
I'll review Trustpilot first, the website itself has been suspected of removing genuine reviews and ignoring fake ones. I also suspect that some customers are paid to review the websites they have been assigned to. They flagged my review due to bots and fake reviewers taking over and slandering rational people like me. Their "Invited" feature is the worst because you can't tell which one is invited to review their websites or not, all of my reviews are false positives of being "Invited".
To Sitejabber, they shadowban/shadowcensor users they don't like. They also have same problems with TP which is paid reviews. My reviews and comments are hidden to guest users and some of them are actually removed.

Quora's popular questions about two websites also tells if they're genuine or not. The negative answers prevail there.
quora.com / Can-trustpilot-be-trusted
quora.com / Is-Sitejabber-an-authentic-review-platform

Main Links
mywot.com/scorecard/sitejabber.com
mywot.com/scorecard/trustpilot.com

Conclusion, both of these websites have gone downhill due to bias and censorship.

zirukurt01

Unethical Marketing Sites

Сообщение zirukurt01 » Пт окт 30, 2020 1:37 pm

I've been suspecting that Sitejabber and Trustpilot has problems with paid reviews.

Here are the websites that have unethical practices:

List of domains/hosts

buybulkreviews.com
appsally.com
reviewsub.com
buyserviceusa.com
woorke.com

A440

Re: It seems?

Сообщение A440 » Сб окт 31, 2020 4:35 am

The problem with your comment stems from the opening which you say "it seems". Do you have any solid, verifiable reasons for downrating trustpilot? Refering to what has been posted on Quora is problematic in itself since so many self-described "experts" post opinion on that site, thus I can't take very much of that site seriously.

Do you have something tangible other than a feeling to write about?
Please gather up some proofs, otherwise, making a value judgement based only upon a feeling is what has gotten so many people into trouble.

I did find site pages, regarding reporting false reviews on trustpilot:
support.trustpilot.com/hc/en-us/articles/223256747-Does-Trustpilot-have-a-whistleblower-function-
www.trustpilot.com/trust/combating-fake-reviews

zirukurt01

Re: Trustpilot and Sitejabber Controversies

Сообщение zirukurt01 » Сб окт 31, 2020 1:26 pm

All proofs of my experience with two websites are lost forever after I deleted my accounts. But other people expressed their opinions of how they get their terrible experiences.

Reviews on their own websites:
sitejabber.com/reviews/sitejabber.com
trustpilot.com/review/trustpilot.com?languages=en&stars=1

Reviews to each other:
sitejabber.com/reviews/trustpilot.com
trustpilot.com/review/sitejabber.com

There's also a reception wiki called Rotten Websites which list both of them:
rottenwebsites.miraheze.org/wiki/SiteJabber
rottenwebsites.miraheze.org/wiki/Trustpilot

Their only known atrocities is fake/bot reviews and abuse of flagging reviews. I no longer need proofs because almost everyone knew what's happening on two websites.

Ответить