suddenly "ratings not available" on any site, using Chrome

lasirenafeliz

suddenly "ratings not available" on any site, using Chrome

Post by lasirenafeliz » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:18 am

help :~O I always have WOT on, have never had a problem, but today I'm only getting the gray "ratings not available" for everything. and suggestions? thanks :~)

Sami

RE: suddenly "ratings not available" on any site, using Chrome

Post by Sami » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:49 am

Yes, you can solve the problem by removing the add-on from Chrome and reinstalling it.

Are you using the dev release of Chrome by any chance? There was apparently something not quite right with the Web Store and the add-on update failed for some people.

polypalethel

Post by polypalethel » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:21 am

<quote user="sami">
Yes, you can solve the problem by removing the add-on from Chrome and reinstalling it.

Are you using the dev release of Chrome by any chance? There was apparently something not quite right with the Web Store and the add-on update failed for some people.
[/quote]

I too had the same issue and I fixed it by reinstalling the add on. It should work.

d2butler

Post by d2butler » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:07 pm

Same issue. Firefox 29 beta 4. Uninstalled, restarted FF, reinstalled WOT, ratings still unavailable

Samuel.Yuan

Post by Samuel.Yuan » Fri May 23, 2014 9:28 pm

<quote user="d2butler">
Same issue. Firefox 29 beta 4. Uninstalled, restarted FF, reinstalled WOT, ratings still unavailable
[/quote]

Right click on the extension and at the bottom should be an "enable" checkmark. Click on it if it is not checked and it should be functioning normally