MyWOT bugs we are currently addressing

MyWOT-Team

RE: MyWOT bugs we are currently addressing

Post by MyWOT-Team » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:24 am

Thank you for your bug reports and patience. We’ve fixed several bugs already and are working on more. If you’re still seeing any of these, try clearing your cache.
Fixed:
-Privacy settings bug
-Sorting comments bug
-Dropdown menus disappearing
-Dropdown menus obscured
-Invite Friends button triggering install
-Call to action box appearing after add-on is installed

Erwin Rommelfan

Post by Erwin Rommelfan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:21 pm

When I go into the scorecard page, and want to change my rating on a site the "Change your rating" tab won't work, so I can't change my ratings or comment.

I was about to make a discussion about it at first, but I saw this and decided to comment here.

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:02 pm

<quote user="erwin rommelfan">
When I go into the scorecard page, and want to change my rating on a site the "Change your rating" tab won't work, so I can't change my ratings or comment.
[/quote]

Please send the URL of the scorecard, screenshots and what browser you're using.

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:02 pm

<quote user="healthythewombat">
I am currently unable to change any of my ratings. Also I am unable to rate new sites from their scorecard.
[/quote]

Please send us the URL of the scorecard, screenshots and what browser you're using.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:53 am

The weights on the scorecard categories are missing. I have a suggestion: Instead of the gray dots next to each category, bring back this is a great place to put the former colored dots, sized like on the old scorecard for their weights. I think that should look good.

For the confidence indicator, how about a set of 0-5 dots underneath Trustworthiness and Child Safety, like the 0-5 filled in people on the old scorecard? And a tooltip, that says for example for a deep green with 5 dots, "Excellent, very high confidence" or for a red with three dots "Very poor, moderate confidence", or a yellow with 0 dots "Unsatisfactory, very low confidence"

For the categories in the comments, I am not sure how you will make that one look good. Maybe a set of colored dots that expand when you mouseover?

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:56 pm

Fully agree with BFeely, the new scorecard format is not informative.

c۞g

Add-on not synchronized to existing user account.

Post by c۞g » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Specifically WOT 3.0 as [url=https://www.mywot.com/forum/62168-wot-3-0-firefox-released?comment=316384#comment-316384 t=_self]described here[/url]

The add-on fails to see my profile rating history.
This screen capture shows no ratings for mywot.com in the add-on's pop-up while the scorecard page shows my ratings.

[url=http://oi67.tinypic.com/2zef57q.jpg t=_blank][img]http://oi67.tinypic.com/2zef57q.jpg[/img][/url]

Myxt

Post by Myxt » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:21 am

Two clicks in quick succession (not a double-click) on a scorecard Thumbs icon - second click occurring before the first click is registered - count as two votes.

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:03 pm

<quote user="issues-pending">
The problems I am having with Firefox are:

1, The latest mwot addon does not support addon signature / auto paste/ prefill 4..2.1 for filling in the comment pop up box.
So I am staying with mywot addon 20130515.

2, I am also staying with addon 20130515 and Firefox 42 as 43 does not support the old mywot addon.
[/quote]

Would you please provide screenshots and a step-by-step description of the issue and send to support@mywot.com

Thanks (to all) for bring these to our attention.

31Y13

Post by 31Y13 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:51 pm

the replies by site owners are not visible on the scorecard too.

question: is this a bug or a feature? > http://abload.de/img/wot-full-link20-12-264unf.jpeg
the link were much longer and contained much more information like id

here is an other example :
mywot.com/en/scorecard/_p_nfxgizlyf4yteoboobuhap2nhu3tmnzwgazdaikohuytenzbjq6tcmryefdd2sa.449ezj5-t2qc6r2g511bfg.qjf.trade ( a link to a fake shop)