MyWOT Android Browser

31Y13

RE: MyWOT Android Browser

Сообщение 31Y13 » Ср июн 01, 2016 3:22 pm

<quote user="matiks">
OK. I am surprised. Do you run an Android system 5+? This component works separately. If you removed it, you might have only removed an update. I didn't test this behavior.
I will work today on some of your suggestions/reports. Could you confirm me that V1.0.27 solved bugs you mentioned? Thank you.
[/quote]

ah you are right, it seems to be something special with my (China) tablet, there where already a WebView variant installed which differs from the original

Bug fixes confirmed, that was really fast (again) :)

Сообщение Guest » Ср июн 01, 2016 5:32 pm

OK. Thanks for the feedback.

Classic tabs for tablets should come in the next release.

Изображение

Сообщение Guest » Ср июн 01, 2016 7:54 pm

<quote user="matiks">
OK. Thanks for the feedback.

Classic tabs for tablets should come in the next release.

Изображение
[/quote]
I love it =
Each day that, I come to see what more can you do, you find a way to surprise me! Keep up, the great work of art))

Сообщение Guest » Сб июн 04, 2016 7:20 pm

@Super Hero!

V1.0.29

- Fixed bug for downloads
- Classic tabs for tablets
- Some other minor bugs fixed

31Y13

Сообщение 31Y13 » Ср июн 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Hi Matiks,

thank you very much for the tablet mode, nice job.
[1]
[2]

More issues to report:

#1. If you start T&T and your internet-connection is disabled, the tracking list will not be updated after you enable the internetconnection.
This results in ads which are not blocked until you exit and start T&T again.
It might be useful if the list could be stored on the device or the update has to be done after internet is on again.

#2. Download error: I tried to download an .apk ( https://github.com/AndroidVTS/android-vts/releases ) this resulted in an error:
Untitled >
Download unsuccessful.

#3. There is no "Save link" in the contextual menu which helps to download files like .mp3 or .mp4

#4. The T&T videoplayer fullscreen-mode do not work on the most sites e.g on youtube because the fullscreen button is missing.
There are also sites like http://www.daserste.de/live/index.html there is a full-screen button but it does not work.

German translation corrections:

#5 "Do you want to remove this tab?" [in tablet mode]>
[green]"Wollen Sie diesen Tab schließen?"[/green]

#6. when changing the light/dark theme
"The app will be restarted to apply the new theme" >
[green]"Die App wird neu gestartet um das Thema anzuwenden."[/green]

It also makes more sense if there would be "OK" instead of "YES" for this confirmation.

Сообщение Guest » Ср июн 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Hi,

Thanks for this update.

1 - Tracking domains are stored in local database with a version number (x with x > 1). When the app starts, there is a control between the local version and the remote value on the server. Then, if the local version is different, there will be an incremental update corresponding to the delta between the two versions.
- So, I will check why the tracking list is not [strike]updated[/strike] activated after enabling the internet connection.

2 - Thank you I will investigate.

3 - I will add this feature

4 - OK; I have never tested. Thanks for that, I will add it to the to-do list.

5 - Thanks, I will add these translations.

---
I have currently two pending tasks for the to-do list:
- Text reflow for API < 19
- Url unshortener for linkis.com (this site embeds other sites, as a consequence WOT ratings can't be taken into account).

----
Re:

#2. Download error: I tried to download an .apk ( https://github.com/AndroidVTS/android-vts/releases ) this resulted in an error:
Untitled >
Download unsuccessful.

I don't get this error. I read some threads which mention the insufficient of free space... It seems somewhat surprising but why not.

31Y13

Сообщение 31Y13 » Чт июн 30, 2016 9:58 pm

<quote user="matiks">
----
Re:

Untitled >
Download unsuccessful.

I don't get this error. I read some threads which mention the insufficient of free space... It seems somewhat surprising but why not.
[/quote]

I have to add that I have this error on my LG G2 with Android 5.0.2 but not with my tablet which has Android 5.1
downloading the zip files from the link works without errors

Сообщение Guest » Пт июл 01, 2016 6:15 pm

Hello,

I have begun to work on your suggestions/reports.

1 - solved
2 - I can't reproduce this bug. I have worked with several emulated devices to match criteria but all work fine.
3 - added for mp3 & wav (if you think to other extensions, please tell me)
4 - I will work on it asap when it will be ready I will publish the new release.
5 - fixed.

Сообщение Guest » Сб июл 02, 2016 10:37 am

I added the full screen mode for videos. I have tested on several sites where it worked. But I didn't successfully make it work for your example (I have tried with other browsers and same result).

The new version was released *1.0.35*.

31Y13

Сообщение 31Y13 » Вс июл 03, 2016 9:48 am

<quote user="matiks">
I added the full screen mode for videos. I have tested on several sites where it worked. But I didn't successfully make it work for your example (I have tried with other browsers and same result).
[/quote]

thank you, fullscreen works for me on Android 5.0.2 with the ard livestream the only "problem" is the forward/backward buttons do not disappear there.
It also works with GoogleChrome on this site.
There are also no problems on other sites I tested.

But the ard livestream fullscreen mode fails on my Android 5.1 device with Tap&Trust and GoogleChrome too.

Ответить