SITE EVALUATION THREADS MISSING! ANGRY SITE OWNER! HELP!

redblade7

SITE EVALUATION THREADS MISSING! ANGRY SITE OWNER! HELP!

Post by redblade7 » Sat May 14, 2016 8:44 pm

I just redirected a user to create a site evaluation thread by clicking "Click here if you own this site". However, I come to find out that EVERY SITE EVALUATION THREAD IS MISSING!!! Including all of mine! Only "Click here if you own this site" is available, and there is no way for this woman to work with us over a rating I have left, and SHE IS VERY ANGRY! I don't want to send injected malicious links from spam messages over PM! What should I do?

MyWOT-Team

RE: SITE EVALUATION THREADS MISSING! ANGRY SITE OWNER! HELP!

Post by MyWOT-Team » Sun May 15, 2016 12:39 am

redblade, if someone is a site owner, they can click on the scorecard to start the verification process.
However there is no way that a person who is not a site owner would be able to complete the verification.

If you accidentally clicked "Click here if you own this site" and the site appeared on the list of the websites to clime you can contact our support team and they will help you to remove it from the list.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Sun May 15, 2016 1:09 am

<quote user="mywot team">
redblade, if someone is a site owner, they can click on the scorecard to start the verification process.
However there is no way that a person who is not a site owner would be able to complete the verification.

If you accidentally clicked "Click here if you own this site" and the site appeared on the list of the websites to clime you can contact our support team and they will help you to remove it from the list.
[/quote]

Hi. This user has not asked the question clearly enough. On the previous version of the Scorecard, there was a link that said the site has a request for evaluation, and it led to the evaluation thread. On the new, so-called WOT 3.0 scorecard that link is missing and replaced with "Click here if you own this site".

№3344

Post by №3344 » Sun May 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Personally as a site owner I am totally confused with 3.0 scorecard.

I don't see those features formerly available in 1.0/2.0 versions, namely: there's no link to edit website description; there's no link to request a site evaluation. Strange, despite the fact that my site is verified, the scorecard of my site has the link - "Site owners click here"; clicking on that link the system takes me to the page which requires to begin the process of claiming my site. I have already claimed. I don't get it why I should claim it again. List of my sites has only claimed *!verified!* sites.

redblade7

Post by redblade7 » Sun May 15, 2016 8:36 pm

<quote user="site-rater">
Hi. This user has not asked the question clearly enough. On the previous version of the Scorecard, there was a link that said the site has a request for evaluation, and it led to the evaluation thread. On the new, so-called WOT 3.0 scorecard that link is missing and replaced with "Click here if you own this site".
[/quote]

Exactly. I don't want to send a malicious link through PM, but do want to discuss with other WOT users, as with the threads that used to exist. Where are the threads?

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Sun May 15, 2016 9:19 pm

<quote user="redblade">
Exactly. I don't want to send a malicious link through PM, but do want to discuss with other WOT users, as with the threads that used to exist. Where are the threads?
[/quote]

Try going to Google and searching the domain name followed by site:mywot.com</site>

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Mon May 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Please contact our support team so they can investigate what has happened with your site evaluation.

Indeed there are some differences between the new and old scorecard. In the current version once you click "Click here if you own this site" a verification process will be started.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Mon May 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Please contact our support team so they can investigate what has happened with your site evaluation.

Indeed there are some differences between the new and old scorecard. In the current version once you click "Click here if you own this site" a verification process will be started.
[/quote]

Once again I believe this is a confusion regarding a scorecard bug. The old scorecard would indicate if a thread was already established; the new scorecard is missing that hyperlink. I believe the OP is reporting that even though an evaluation thread is active the link is missing from the scorecard.

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Mon May 16, 2016 11:32 pm

Thank you for clarification.

Indeed this link is missing in the current version of the scorecard. We will work on adding it in the future.

redblade7

Post by redblade7 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Thank you for clarification.

Indeed this link is missing in the current version of the scorecard. We will work on adding it in the future.
[/quote]

Why did you delete all these features when you brought in the new scorecards?