Welcome

31Y13

RE: Welcome

Post by 31Y13 » Sun May 01, 2016 7:12 pm

The WOT mobile app does not show "Reviews" (comments are not loaded) for a few days now.
Trust: And it's gone!

Post by Guest » Sun May 01, 2016 7:55 pm

The WOT mobile app does not show "Reviews" (comments are not loaded) for a few days now.

Yes. I get the same error with my browser app. So I had a look.
This is due a recent redirection for mobile devices on mywot.com (I guess due to the promotion of the app).

I have solved it (but not yet published) by changing the header of the device during the http query to the scorecard. In this way, I am avoiding the redirect.

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Mon May 02, 2016 2:43 pm

This has been fixed, please update and let us know if it's still not working for you.
---
MyWOT Team

Galaxyfox

Post by Galaxyfox » Tue May 03, 2016 4:41 am

I noticed an update was released, however I do not see any release notes in the Play Store page.
Also, the description in the Play Store appears to be all bold text.
Supposedly WOT Mobile Security is supposed to magically integrate into Chrome for Android? I did a test by loading a red site but nothing happened. Is it actually more like Matiks' old app where it is meant to be set up as a wrapper?

I can't get this app to work either. I tried doing a test by loading a bunch of red sites (both ones that are already red and ones I rate red manually) in Chrome and nothing happens. I did not have any previous app installed. This is on my Nexus 6P running Marshmallow (6.0.1).
Best regards, Brian (Galaxyfox)

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Tue May 03, 2016 2:02 pm

I can't get this app to work either. I tried doing a test by loading a bunch of red sites (both ones that are already red and ones I rate red manually) in Chrome and nothing happens. I did not have any previous app installed. This is on my Nexus 6P running Marshmallow (6.0.1).

Thanks for the details. There's a problem with the latest version of Android that we're working on fixing.
---
MyWOT Team

PJbullet

Post by PJbullet » Sat May 07, 2016 12:48 am

Is someone going to find a way to develop WOT for ios? Yes I know there are app restrictions on ios but, you guys are the geniuses. I need Wot for my new phone. Yes I had android but had to get new phone and let my best friend talk me into getting ios. Sucks. Am really missing android now and my favorite apps. Can't surf without WOT lol. Please someone!!!!?

№3344

Post by №3344 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:55 pm

the least that they deserve is a Russian translation of the blog
Thank you

They already have:
http://wot-russia.blogspot.ru

But abandoned a lot; last article is from late 2013. Full time Russian support working 24/7/365 requers Russian-speaking professionals, they are gone.

Reaper 1610

Post by Reaper 1610 » Sat May 21, 2016 3:35 am

Hi, the description said that it's "Seamless integration with Chrome and all native Android browsers" but does it support Firefox for Android?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

PMandroidS

Post by PMandroidS » Sat May 21, 2016 11:27 am

Спасибо за приложение, поставил 5!
Работаю для вас!

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Tue May 24, 2016 7:25 am

Hi, the description said that it's "Seamless integration with Chrome and all native Android browsers" but does it support Firefox for Android?

The first version only works with Chrome and native Android browsers - we're working on a version that will work with Firefox as well :)
---
MyWOT Team