leadlovers.com

Post Reply
User avatar
Diego.Carmona
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:05 am

leadlovers.com

Post by Diego.Carmona » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Site URL: http://leadlovers.com
Scorecard: View scorecard

Introduction:
We are a automation markeiting plataform in Brazil. We do not permit SPAM! Help us

Has privacy policy?
https://leadlover.com/politicas-leadlovers

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
https://leadlover.com/contato

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/leadlovers.com

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

User avatar
Diego.Carmona
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:05 am

RE: leadlovers.com

Post by Diego.Carmona » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:00 pm

We have a big brand internet platform in Brazil called leadlovers.com. We are a digital marketing SaaS. Ideal for attracting new leads to your business, turning leads into repeat customers, creating email marketing follow-ups, building custom web pages, and more. but some system pointed out our sites in WOT as suspects and however much I ask users to evaluate how reliable, does not change the reputation within the system. How do I do this? Is there any kind of appeal? What's the best channel to hit that?

User avatar
Diego.Carmona
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:05 am

Re: leadlovers.com

Post by Diego.Carmona » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:07 pm

this @scamwatch evaluate us years ago for some reason, his score is so high that no matter how many customers we ask to mark us as reliable, we can not change our reputation. Do you know how to help us when?

YourAdrenalineFix
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:57 pm

Re: leadlovers.com

Post by YourAdrenalineFix » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:57 pm

I'd begin by NOT asking people to write a positive review. They are supposed to come naturally.

Oh and not be spamming here or anywhere. I could smell spam within the 1st second of reading your posts and when I found out Lead Lovers wasn't a gun or fishing sinker type of site.

Barking up the wrg tree here.

Warrior Forum is what I think you may be looking for.

User avatar
spectre
Posts: 4017
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Moderator's note

Post by spectre » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:15 pm

Diego.Carmona wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:07 pm
this @scamwatch evaluate us years ago for some reason, his score is so high that no matter how many customers we ask to mark us as reliable, we can not change our reputation. Do you know how to help us when?
Please refrain from discussing an individual's rating on the forum. One person's old rating would've faded over time and is not responsible for your current reputation.
As ratings can be private, no-one has any idea how many people have rated your website.

User avatar
Diego.Carmona
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:05 am

Re: leadlovers.com

Post by Diego.Carmona » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:53 pm

YourAdrenalineFix wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:57 pm
I'd begin by NOT asking people to write a positive review. They are supposed to come naturally.

Oh and not be spamming here or anywhere. I could smell spam within the 1st second of reading your posts and when I found out Lead Lovers wasn't a gun or fishing sinker type of site.

Barking up the wrg tree here.

Warrior Forum is what I think you may be looking for.
but the way they comment to improve reputation or brand a website as reliable is to ask our customers to vote, correct? The majority of our audience does not know the WOT and some are surprised by the warning of distrust. I believe that because at the beginning we generated free subdomains for users to host their pages, it somehow harmed our domain. But we've already changed that, and yet for years we have not been able to change that reputation...

User avatar
Diego.Carmona
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:05 am

Re: Moderator's note

Post by Diego.Carmona » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:55 pm

spectre wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:15 pm
Diego.Carmona wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:07 pm
this @scamwatch evaluate us years ago for some reason, his score is so high that no matter how many customers we ask to mark us as reliable, we can not change our reputation. Do you know how to help us when?
Please refrain from discussing an individual's rating on the forum. One person's old rating would've faded over time and is not responsible for your current reputation.
As ratings can be private, no-one has any idea how many people have rated your website.
but there is some sort of score per user, correct? That user looked gold or something, and as many people as you can trust, the reputation does not change. Or am I wrong about it? Another thing was that the first time I asked our community to vote reliably, days later, all the comments were removed by WOT. Do you know why this happens?

User avatar
NotBuyingIt
Posts: 3292
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Re: Moderator's note

Post by NotBuyingIt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:40 pm

Diego.Carmona wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:55 pm
but there is some sort of score per user, correct? That user looked gold or something, and as many people as you can trust, the reputation does not change. Or am I wrong about it? Another thing was that the first time I asked our community to vote reliably, days later, all the comments were removed by WOT. Do you know why this happens?
  • A user's "Activity Score" (Rookie, Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum) does not correlate with the influence (or weight) of that user's ratings upon a website's Trustworthiness score, except that Rookie users usually have minimal influence. WoT does not reveal a particular user's weight, even to that user.
  • Most influential reviewers desire to be fair and accurate, I've noticed. They will respond to a polite private message (PM) requesting them to reconsider a review, but the response may take a matter of weeks. Unsolicited PMs for ratings to WoT users who haven't reviewed a site are typically deemed spam.
  • When users delete their accounts or when their accounts are banned for violating the WoT Guidelines, all of their scorecard reviews and ratings are routinely removed. The WoT reputation system attempts to protect the integrity of your site's Reputation score and will suspend or remove ratings should it detect scorecard manipulation. Such details about a user's account are kept confidential. (Users need to individually contact the WoT support staff should their reviews be removed in error.)


See the WoT FAQ and, of course, the Guidelines for additional information. Search the forum for additional background and discussion. Please don't ask for explanations that have already been provided in those resources because repeating the information in every site evaluation is impractical.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests