leadlovers.com

Diego.Carmona

leadlovers.com

Post by Diego.Carmona » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Site URL: http://leadlovers.com
Scorecard: View scorecard

Introduction:
We are a automation markeiting plataform in Brazil. We do not permit SPAM! Help us

Has privacy policy?
https://leadlover.com/politicas-leadlovers

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
https://leadlover.com/contato

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/leadlovers.com

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

Diego.Carmona

RE: leadlovers.com

Post by Diego.Carmona » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:00 pm

We have a big brand internet platform in Brazil called leadlovers.com. We are a digital marketing SaaS. Ideal for attracting new leads to your business, turning leads into repeat customers, creating email marketing follow-ups, building custom web pages, and more. but some system pointed out our sites in WOT as suspects and however much I ask users to evaluate how reliable, does not change the reputation within the system. How do I do this? Is there any kind of appeal? What's the best channel to hit that?

Diego.Carmona

Re: leadlovers.com

Post by Diego.Carmona » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:07 pm

this @scamwatch evaluate us years ago for some reason, his score is so high that no matter how many customers we ask to mark us as reliable, we can not change our reputation. Do you know how to help us when?

YourAdrenalineFix

Post by YourAdrenalineFix » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:57 pm

I'd begin by NOT asking people to write a positive review. They are supposed to come naturally.

Oh and not be spamming here or anywhere. I could smell spam within the 1st second of reading your posts and when I found out Lead Lovers wasn't a gun or fishing sinker type of site.

Barking up the wrg tree here.

Warrior Forum is what I think you may be looking for.

spectre

Moderator's note

Post by spectre » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:15 pm

Diego.Carmona wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:07 pm
this @scamwatch evaluate us years ago for some reason, his score is so high that no matter how many customers we ask to mark us as reliable, we can not change our reputation. Do you know how to help us when?
Please refrain from discussing an individual's rating on the forum. One person's old rating would've faded over time and is not responsible for your current reputation.
As ratings can be private, no-one has any idea how many people have rated your website.

Diego.Carmona

Post by Diego.Carmona » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:53 pm

YourAdrenalineFix wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:57 pm
I'd begin by NOT asking people to write a positive review. They are supposed to come naturally.

Oh and not be spamming here or anywhere. I could smell spam within the 1st second of reading your posts and when I found out Lead Lovers wasn't a gun or fishing sinker type of site.

Barking up the wrg tree here.

Warrior Forum is what I think you may be looking for.
but the way they comment to improve reputation or brand a website as reliable is to ask our customers to vote, correct? The majority of our audience does not know the WOT and some are surprised by the warning of distrust. I believe that because at the beginning we generated free subdomains for users to host their pages, it somehow harmed our domain. But we've already changed that, and yet for years we have not been able to change that reputation...

Diego.Carmona

Re: Moderator's note

Post by Diego.Carmona » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:55 pm

spectre wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:15 pm
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:07 pm
Please refrain from discussing an individual's rating on the forum. One person's old rating would've faded over time and is not responsible for your current reputation.
As ratings can be private, no-one has any idea how many people have rated your website.
but there is some sort of score per user, correct? That user looked gold or something, and as many people as you can trust, the reputation does not change. Or am I wrong about it? Another thing was that the first time I asked our community to vote reliably, days later, all the comments were removed by WOT. Do you know why this happens?

NotBuyingIt

Re: Moderator's note

Post by NotBuyingIt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:40 pm

Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:55 pm
but there is some sort of score per user, correct? That user looked gold or something, and as many people as you can trust, the reputation does not change. Or am I wrong about it? Another thing was that the first time I asked our community to vote reliably, days later, all the comments were removed by WOT. Do you know why this happens?
  • A user's "Activity Score" (Rookie, Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum) does not correlate with the influence (or weight) of that user's ratings upon a website's Trustworthiness score, except that Rookie users usually have minimal influence. WoT does not reveal a particular user's weight, even to that user.
  • Most influential reviewers desire to be fair and accurate, I've noticed. They will respond to a polite private message (PM) requesting them to reconsider a review, but the response may take a matter of weeks. Unsolicited PMs for ratings to WoT users who haven't reviewed a site are typically deemed spam.
  • When users delete their accounts or when their accounts are banned for violating the WoT Guidelines, all of their scorecard reviews and ratings are routinely removed. The WoT reputation system attempts to protect the integrity of your site's Reputation score and will suspend or remove ratings should it detect scorecard manipulation. Such details about a user's account are kept confidential. (Users need to individually contact the WoT support staff should their reviews be removed in error.)

See the WoT FAQ and, of course, the Guidelines for additional information. Search the forum for additional background and discussion. Please don't ask for explanations that have already been provided in those resources because repeating the information in every site evaluation is impractical.

NotBuyingIt

Post by NotBuyingIt » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:21 pm

I have merged the following comment from the Reputation Discussions forum in order to avoid fragmenting the discussion.
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:57 pm
Leadlovers is a digital marketing platform focused mainly on the Brazilian market. (Similar to hubspot, clickfunnels, activecampain, mailchimp, etc.). We have millions of hits on pages that are created on our platform (in subdomains) and we send millions of emails (optin). I have been trying for a long time to understand why WOT has classified our site as suspicious. It started with a user [] complaining about a specific client. After that, by checking the site here, it was recommended that I ask people to check our site as safe to resolve this. The first time I asked our community to do this, in addition to the score falling further, all comments were removed. I was told it was because of suspected fraud or something. So I sent calls, asked for evidence, sent community content, explained, sent it back to our clients. Okay, we had hundreds of people marking it as safe, but even so, there was no effect. Finally, I was asked to chat here on the forum about this. Can you help me? (Sorry for my english if something was not explained very well). Thank you very much,

Diego.Carmona

Post by Diego.Carmona » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:29 pm

But WOT Support told me to add in the reputation discussion to understand what might be going on. Can you help me?
NotBuyingIt wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:21 pm
I have merged the following comment from the Reputation Discussions forum in order to avoid fragmenting the discussion.
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:57 pm
Leadlovers is a digital marketing platform focused mainly on the Brazilian market. (Similar to hubspot, clickfunnels, activecampain, mailchimp, etc.). We have millions of hits on pages that are created on our platform (in subdomains) and we send millions of emails (optin). I have been trying for a long time to understand why WOT has classified our site as suspicious. It started with a user [] complaining about a specific client. After that, by checking the site here, it was recommended that I ask people to check our site as safe to resolve this. The first time I asked our community to do this, in addition to the score falling further, all comments were removed. I was told it was because of suspected fraud or something. So I sent calls, asked for evidence, sent community content, explained, sent it back to our clients. Okay, we had hundreds of people marking it as safe, but even so, there was no effect. Finally, I was asked to chat here on the forum about this. Can you help me? (Sorry for my english if something was not explained very well). Thank you very much,