leadlovers.com

NotBuyingIt

Re: leadlovers.com

Post by NotBuyingIt » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:40 am

NotBuyingIt wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:40 pm
See the WoT FAQ and, of course, the Guidelines for additional information. Search the forum for additional background and discussion. Please don't ask for explanations that have already been provided in those resources because repeating the information in every site evaluation is impractical.
Diego.Carmona wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:29 pm
But WOT Support told me to add in the reputation discussion to understand what might be going on. Can you help me?
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:57 pm
(Sorry for my english if something was not explained very well).
@Diego.Carmona, If you have difficulty understanding English, you will need to have someone translate. Perhaps you can find help from your site's subscribers. Hopefully, members of the WoT users community who are fluent in Portuguese will participate in this discussion, too. Have you carefully reviewed the following WoT support documents (possibly with the help of a translator) yet?

FAQ https://www.mywot.com/faq

Guidelines https://www.mywot.com/guidelines

Diego.Carmona

Post by Diego.Carmona » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:01 pm

It's simple, I have this reputation problem in WOT, in support told me to come on the previous channel to talk. They also asked me to notify my clients to vote (many Brazilians do not use this service). I have hundreds of people who have recommended and branded our sites as safe, but otherwise seems to happen, it worsened its reputation and was later marked as SCAN. What is the way to fix this?
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:40 am
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:40 pm
See the WoT FAQ and, of course, the Guidelines for additional information. Search the forum for additional background and discussion. Please don't ask for explanations that have already been provided in those resources because repeating the information in every site evaluation is impractical.
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:29 pm
But WOT Support told me to add in the reputation discussion to understand what might be going on. Can you help me?
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:57 pm
(Sorry for my english if something was not explained very well).
@Diego.Carmona, If you have difficulty understanding English, you will need to have someone translate. Perhaps you can find help from your site's subscribers. Hopefully, members of the WoT users community who are fluent in Portuguese will participate in this discussion, too. Have you carefully reviewed the following WoT support documents (possibly with the help of a translator) yet?

FAQ https://www.mywot.com/faq

Guidelines https://www.mywot.com/guidelines

NotBuyingIt

Post by NotBuyingIt » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:24 pm

@Diego.Carmona, Perhaps you don't understand that I'm simply trying to tell you that you can find some general information in the WOT FAQ and its Guidelines that relates to how your site's reputation score is calculated and how site evaluations are conducted.
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:01 pm
It's simple, I have this reputation problem in WOT, in support told me to come on the previous channel to talk. They also asked me to notify my clients to vote (many Brazilians do not use this service). I have hundreds of people who have recommended and branded our sites as safe, but otherwise seems to happen, it worsened its reputation and was later marked as [SCAM]. What is the way to fix this?
So, what help can you expect in the WoT forums?

In the forum, members of the WoT users' community can discuss your site's reputation with you, asking you questions and offering suggestions. The discussion may influence how interested readers decide to rate your site. However, we community members have no authority to "fix" anything on WoT scorecards. Please review other evaluation threads to get an idea what you may expect.

Unfortunately, very few community members have decided to participate in site evaluations recently.