rates.guru - exchangers analyzer

kurs.expert

rates.guru - exchangers analyzer

Post by kurs.expert » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:58 pm

Site URL - rates.guru

Scorecard - https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/rates.guru

Introduction : Our site helps people to find the best exchange rates on third-party sites - e-currency exchangers and helps to evaluate exchangers by feedbacks of other users. Also our site has many different useful tools for rates evaluating, for various automatic notifications (e-mail, telegram) and various useful information for users (for example, how not to get on the scammer and etc).

Privacy policy - rates.guru/en/privacy-policy.html

At this moment reputation of rates.guru is very low on MYWOT. I dont know exact reason why. I presume that scammers could impose their dirty paws on this. Because we mercilessly add fraudsters sites to our black list rates.guru/en/blacklist-exchangers.html

Please also consider that we have russian version of site and after 6 month of your evaluations and bit of my fight against fraudsters scores site-evaluations-f4/kurs-expert-t83174.html it has a good reputation now https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/kurs.expert
Thank you so much for this! and thanks for your future evaluations of rates.guru

spectre

Re: rates.guru - exchangers analyzer

Post by spectre » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:12 am

If you have evidence that 'scammers could impose their dirty paws on this' please send it to support@mywot.com, please refrain from speculating about it on the forum and stick to facts.

kurs.expert

Post by kurs.expert » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:32 am

Please also consider that we intercepted this domain in April 17. Before that there was some site that does not belong to us.

kurs.expert

Post by kurs.expert » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:46 am

Hello.

Pls evaluate our site.

Thanks.

kurs.expert

Post by kurs.expert » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Please revaluate site.
Thanks.