www.pointsprizes.com

pointsprizes

www.pointsprizes.com

Post by pointsprizes » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Site URL - www.pointsprizes.com

Scorecard - https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/pointsprizes.com

Introduction -

PointsPrizes is a viral points rewards platform with over 1 million monthly active users. Our users earn points by completing surveys, offers, watching video ads, winning giveaways, mining cryptocurrencies, referring new members and more. Once they reach the minimum payment amount they can claim one of our many rewards, such as free gift codes or a direct payment.

We respectfully ask for reconsideration of our current MyWOT "Scam, Privacy Risks, Spam" rating.

Our company SAS PointsPrizes is registered in France:
hxxps://www.infogreffe.com/entreprise-societe/8 ... 50000.html

Ranked in the top 30,000 world sites on Alexa:
hxxps://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/pointsprizes.com

1.67 million monthly active users tracked on Similarweb:
hxxps://www.similarweb.com/fr/website/pointsprizes.com

We have received 700+ certified independent reviews and proofs of payment via TrustSpot:
hxxps://eu.trustspot.io/store/SAS-PointsPrizes

Privacy policy - hxxps://www.pointsprizes.com/privacy

We have worked very hard to make our Privacy Policy as clear and transparent as possible. We start with a summary section, so that laymen readers can easily skim through and get the key privacy information they are looking for.

Further down, it includes a detailed breakdown of how all types of data are processed, stored and shared. Users are also informed about Data Processors, Data Controllers - as well as how to quickly view and delete their data.

We are also fully committed to preventing spam. All our emails are compliant with anti-spam regulations.

Contact the site owners - hxxps://www.pointsprizes.com/contact

Whois information - http://whois.domaintools.com/pointsprizes.com

Ownership verification -
We successfully verified ownership by embedding the html file.

spectre

Re: www.pointsprizes.com

Post by spectre » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:15 pm

Several of your members were banned from Wot in August 2017 for spamming your scorecard with referral links. Are you rewarding members for posting reviews for your site?
Another member spammed this forum with the link hxxp://www.pointsprizes.com/r/freemoneymaker.

I can't look at your site thoroughly as you are blocking every IP I use to try & create an account.

pointsprizes

Post by pointsprizes » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:43 pm

spectre wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:15 pm
Several of your members were banned from Wot in August 2017 for spamming your scorecard with referral links. Are you rewarding members for posting reviews for your site?
Another member spammed this forum with the link hxxp://www.pointsprizes.com/r/freemoneymaker.
Our site has a very popular referral program. The link you posted is also a referral link.
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:15 pm
I can't look at your site thoroughly as you are blocking every IP I use to try & create an account.
Sorry to hear you had a problem registering. We prevent users from creating too many accounts, in order to prevent fraud being committed against our advertisers. If you PM me an IP address, we'll attempt to unblock it.

spectre

Post by spectre » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:02 pm

pointsprizes wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:43 pm
The link you posted is also a referral link.
I know this, what I would like to know is why these links have been spammed here on WoT. Where are your members supposed to post referral links, and are you rewarding these members for reviewing your site?

Sorry to hear you had a problem registering. We prevent users from creating too many accounts, in order to prevent fraud being committed against our advertisers. If you PM me an IP address, we'll attempt to unblock it.
Please note - you are not permitted to ask members for personally identifiable information.

You may wish to view this topic -
https://forum.mywot.com/reputation-discussions-f5/gift-programs-promotions-offers-surveys-rewards-co-t9982.html

pointsprizes

Post by pointsprizes » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:11 pm

Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:02 pm
The link you posted is also a referral link.
I know this, what I would like to know is why these links have been spammed here on WoT. Where are your members supposed to post referral links, and are you rewarding these members for reviewing your site?
No, our users are rewarded based on the amount of new members they recruit, through their referral links. Spam is specifically prohibited under our Terms of Use.
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:02 pm
Please note - you are not permitted to ask members for personally identifiable information.
I do apologise, you originally mentioned you had a problem registering.