Rating Site Not Working / Blog Spam

Post Reply
User avatar
spectre
Posts: 4004
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Rating Site Not Working / Blog Spam

Post by spectre » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 pm

The rating site has several issues and members are not able to log in.

The blog currently resembles a classified ads site.
EG - mywot.com/blog/5-new-internet-security-trends-workplace

User avatar
Myxt
Posts: 2068
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:18 am

Re: Rating Site Not Working / Blog Spam

Post by Myxt » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:16 am

spectre wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 pm
The rating site has several issues and members are not able to log in.

The blog currently resembles a classified ads site.
EG - mywot.com/blog/5-new-internet-security-trends-workplace
Notified support@mywot.com this a.m. and got a response 9 hours later that sign-in and scorecards are working again. Confirmed.

User avatar
spectre
Posts: 4004
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Re: Rating Site Not Working / Blog Spam

Post by spectre » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:27 am

Myxt wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:16 am

Notified support@mywot.com this a.m. and got a response 9 hours later that sign-in and scorecards are working again. Confirmed.
I notified them last night, but have received no response to that email or any other emails I've sent recently.

User avatar
spectre
Posts: 4004
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Re: Rating Site Not Working / Blog Spam

Post by spectre » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:54 am

Blog spam still hasn't been removed.
All the links are active despite most having negative reputation.

User avatar
Myxt
Posts: 2068
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:18 am

Re: Rating Site Not Working / Blog Spam

Post by Myxt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:46 am

spectre wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:54 am
Blog spam still hasn't been removed.
All the links are active despite most having negative reputation.
Have you looked for undiscovered blog privileges?

User avatar
NotBuyingIt
Posts: 3285
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Re: Rating Site Not Working / Blog Spam

Post by NotBuyingIt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Myxt wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:46 am
spectre wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:54 am
Blog spam still hasn't been removed.
All the links are active despite most having negative reputation.
Have you looked for undiscovered blog privileges?
Along with the addition of a blog entry later the same day, the blog has been scrubbed of its spam and its comments section has been removed. :-)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests