Please Review IncomeBosses.com

incomebosses

Please Review IncomeBosses.com

Post by incomebosses » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:12 pm

Site URL - incomebosses.com/

Scorecard - https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/incomebosses.com

Introduction

This website is a finance and blogging blog. Its purpose is to help readers learn to make extra money, manage their money better, and how to blog.
The target audience is women between the ages of 18-30.
My site doesn't have a rating yet but unfortunately has been blocked by Facebook as a malicious site. I have run through all the other problems Facebook suggested could be the problem. A low WOT being one of them. I don't have a low score, I just don't have any score.

Privacy policy - incomebosses.com/privacy-policy/

I also have a disclaimer - incomebosses.com/disclaimer/

Contact the site owners - incomebosses.com/contact-us/

Whois information - http://whois.domaintools.com/incomebosses.com

Thank you for taking the time to read & do this.

spectre

Re: Please Review IncomeBosses.com

Post by spectre » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:32 pm

Facebook's blocking of sites is inconsistent.
They don't block sites that are rated here as scams, phishing, malware etc, but sometimes they do block unrated sites, and sometimes they don't. They should not be classifying unrated sites as 'malicious sites'.

incomebosses

Re: Please Review IncomeBosses.com

Post by incomebosses » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:39 pm

spectre wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:32 pm
Facebook's blocking of sites is inconsistent.
They don't block sites that are rated here as scams, phishing, malware etc, but sometimes they do block unrated sites, and sometimes they don't. They should not be classifying unrated sites as 'malicious sites'.
I'm hoping that that's the case, and if I get a rating maybe then I can post something. I've tried reporting the mistakes a ton but that hasn't made a difference. I even recieved a message from the support inbox after trying to pay for an ad to see if that would work. And every time I reply to their message, they send me the same copy & pasted message back:
"Landing Page:Ads must not contain Facebook landing pages that are associated with tabs that redirect users to a malicious landing page."