Please help? My personal portfolio site ludosis.com was flagged for phishing and I need it for job searching

Ludosis

Please help? My personal portfolio site ludosis.com was flagged for phishing and I need it for job searching

Post by Ludosis » Mon May 18, 2020 8:37 pm

Site URL - ludosis.com

Scorecard - https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/ludosis.com

Introduction - I have a basic personal portfolio and resume hosted on jnordgren.weebly.com but since that url is a little cumbersome I bought a simpler URL with Godaddy that is ludosis.com (as ludosis is my screen name on many websites). I've had this domain since February 2020 and could not find any information about its previous use. I set up Godaddy to simply redirect ludosis.com to jnordgren.weebly.com so that I'd have a simpler URL to put on resume and business cards. I already ordered business cards with the URL on it. Recently however, employers are finding the domain blocked and listed as malware, and it has been reported for phishing on WOT. Please help me sort this out so that potential employers so not see a big scary warning message when they try to view my portfolio?

Privacy policy - none. I do not collect any personal information, and the site is only used as a personal portfolio. There is no user input on the site which would require a privacy policy.

Contact the site owners - My contact info can be found on my resume page jnordgren.weebly.com/resume.html or at the top of any page on the site.

Whois information - http://whois.domaintools.com/ludosis.com - I have this set up to be private through Godaddy because I'm worried about doxxing and swatting since I'm a game developer.

spectre

Re: ludosis.com

Post by spectre » Tue May 19, 2020 11:42 am

Your website is currently blacklisted.
See virustotal.com/gui/url/ef45a3dd3951ea7002cf3fbbb364e3ff11902541ff7acde00aedfc070fa3a5ec/detection

It's also blocked by the add on uBlock Origin - addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

Wot members usually only rate 'empty' domains if they are used for malicious purposes.

You do need a privacy policy.