Please evaluate my site expert-prava.online

Hettery

Please evaluate my site expert-prava.online

Post by Hettery » Wed May 20, 2020 11:24 pm

Site URL - expert-prava.online

Scorecard - www.mywot.com/ru/scorecard/expert-prava.online

Introduction - I am the chief editor of the site expert-prava.online. I do not speak English and this message was written using Google translate. I own this domain name for 3 years 9 months and have never come under the filters of search engines and have not posted dangerous content. My site is designed for a Russian-speaking audience and has positive reviews in its segment. A few days ago I was faced with an increase in traffic - one of my articles hit the top. So I found a problem with an unreliable rating of my resource in the system WOT. I asked my clients via Facebook and leave a review on the site, but this did not affect the rating change. English-speaking people are not my main consumer, so I do not quite understand why they should make a decision about the security of my site. I am concerned about the negative assessment of my resource and intend to protect my rights, because I believe that my site has become a victim of rating fraud by competitors.

Privacy policy - expert-prava.online/feedback/soglasie.php

Contact the site owners - expert-prava.online/o-proekte/

Whois information - whois.domaintools.com/expert-prava.online

Ownership verification - Property rights confirmed

P.S.
My previous request to review an unreliable site rating was rejected and a user with the name spectre issued a warning to me. I ask you to take into account the fact that when identifying this situation, I try to solve the problem peacefully, and do not file a lawsuit in court. In this case, I have every right to do so, since the system WOT defames the reputation of my site and project, in which I invested a lot of time and effort.
English is not my native language. I studied German at school, so it's difficult for me to communicate on this site.
I again ask the community for help in resolving this misunderstanding and hope for understanding from the moderators.

Hettery

Re: Please evaluate my site expert-prava.online

Post by Hettery » Wed May 20, 2020 11:40 pm

When I talk about assessment issues, I mean this:
hxxps://prnt.sc/skpwhb
and this:
hxxps://prnt.sc/skpwzi
This link are screenshots.
Last edited by Hettery on Wed May 20, 2020 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.