ads-beyond.com is a SCAM

Linda

ads-beyond.com is a SCAM

Post by Linda » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:54 pm

A friend and I were scammed by this website. Ads and Beyond are an online marketing and advertising platform advertising campaigns on a PPC basis. They start off with a Vogue campaign for USD 200 and then con you in to investing into larger campaigns like Netflix, Zoom, Apple iPhone none of whom have ever heard of Ads and Beyond. When the time comes to pay out the make up all sorts of reasons why they cannot make payment.

A friend recently lost USD 20 000 in a series of campaigns continually pressurised by a John Lloyd. Their offices are not in Canada as per their contracts and their domains are established by anonymous proxy and their phone numbers come up as Canadian scam. I fortunately managed to have my funds sent into some Chinese bank recalled otherwise I would have been scammed too.

Daniel Finn is the VIP account manager who is also the Financial Director and whatever else he pretends to be.

AVOID THIS SITE AND IF ANYONE CALLS YOU BLOCK THEM. :evil: :twisted:

spectre

Re: ads-beyond.com is a SCAM

Post by spectre » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:00 pm

This company is currently claiming to be in Australia.
The website is using company details (A & B PTY LTD) belonging to an Architectural Services Company in Queensland -
dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.a__b_pty_ltd.953de56d84618c7c955c4584e8f9edee.html

[img]https://i.imgur.com/w6WjF5g.png[/img]

Contact address - 88 Abbott St, Cairns City QLD 4870 is a partial address for leased offices. There is no level or suite number.
Phone number +61 742124301 is also QLD, Australia.